• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Halloooo.

Years
  • NOTE : Fail grammar coming up :$.

Hey!
    My name is Thomas (or Tom) i'm 14 years old from Israel.. That's probably new for you meeting a pokemon lover from Israel.

I'm a pretty random guy, i'm SUPER weird because i think being normal is boring and i got into pokemon since i was 3 years old (yes 3 years old) i never got tired of it and i just love it so much.
    My favourite pokemon is Leafeon when i saw hes picture for the first time i knew i had to get Eevee AND EVOLVE IT TO LEAFEON!!!

I joined this forum so i can learn about Pokemon hacking and meet Hackers who might help me making my own hack! My favourite hacks has to be Pokemon Snakewood & Pokemon Ruby Destiny series, when i played both of those i was just amazed by the storyline and the gameplay, Both of those hacks inspired & motivated me to join the hacking community. And since i heard a lot of pokemon hackers are around here so i thought it be a good way to start!

So if you're a ROM hacker and you don't mind teaching me, TALK TO ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! LOL

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Oh my goodness sake! You're from Israel? That's great!
    I'm Wind Heart, and I'm from Indonesia. Pokemon is also popular in my area. I'm not a rom hacker, but I'm sure you'll enjoy being in Pokecommunity! And you could talk about Pokemon besides of hacking too! Enjoy yourself here!

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • Hey, Tom!

Welcome to PC! That's super cool that you're from Israel! There aren't too many members from there on PC, so that's quite unique. (That being said, don't be afraid! We're all kind and friendly here no matter where you're from. ;))

Wow, you've been a fan since three years old? I didn't even know what games were at that age. ;) But I've also been a fan since I was very young, probably six. Pokemon is just one of those things that you cannot get away from once you've been exposed to it. xD

As you may already know, PC is very well known for its hack community. I can't really help you much in that area because I've never tried making a ROM hack myself or know any ROM hackers personally, but you can use the emulation forum to get started and meet others who have the same similar interests as you. I'm sure you'll make tons of friends there that could potentially help you reach your goal of making a hack!

I do hope you enjoy yourself here and stay active!

If you ever need any help or would just like to chat, don't hesitate to leave a visitor message on my profile!

Years
  • Oh my goodness sake! You're from Israel? That's great!
    I'm Wind Heart, and I'm from Indonesia. Pokemon is also popular in my area. I'm not a rom hacker, but I'm sure you'll enjoy being in Pokecommunity! And you could talk about Pokemon besides of hacking too! Enjoy yourself here!

Thank you!! Pokemon isn't really famous in here.. But i know about 3 people who love pokemon!! I'm planning to do other things besides hacking but hacking is my main goal! Thank you, i'm pretty sure i'll have fun!

Hey, Tom!

Welcome to PC! That's super cool that you're from Israel! There aren't too many members from there on PC, so that's quite unique. (That being said, don't be afraid! We're all kind and friendly here no matter where you're from. ;))

Wow, you've been a fan since three years old? I didn't even know what games were at that age. ;) But I've also been a fan since I was very young, probably six. Pokemon is just one of those things that you cannot get away from once you've been exposed to it. xD

As you may already know, PC is very well known for its hack community. I can't really help you much in that area because I've never tried making a ROM hack myself or know any ROM hackers personally, but you can use the emulation forum to get started and meet others who have the same similar interests as you. I'm sure you'll make tons of friends there that could potentially help you reach your goal of making a hack!

I do hope you enjoy yourself here and stay active!

If you ever need any help or would just like to chat, don't hesitate to leave a visitor message on my profile!

Yeah, i don't know many pokemon lovers from my country.. But i don't really mind since i just love it so much!
    My pokemon addication started in a young age yeah LOL, I only watched the shows back then but i started playing it when i was around 6 years old (my first version was gold acctually..)

Yeah i heard PC is a really good forum for hacking and it fulls of ROM hackers, i hope someone don't mind to teach me how the hack system work!

Thank you for welcoming so nicely!

Back