• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Halloween Plans?

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Nobody celebrates Halloween over here, so I'll just do what I normally do for Halloween over here: browse on my regular sites and see the Halloween themes they're using. P:

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    usually we just go out somewhere in fancy dress and have a laugh but otherwise it's more or less the same as any other night, just a bit more fun because of the costimes. several years back i went out (just wandering around drinking and ending up at a house party because i was like 16, mind) as a zombie leprechaun which was pretty good fun but otherwise it's just some fake blood and face paint and stuff. two years ago one of my flatmates went the whole way and used coloured contact lenses which were pretty cool. she said it absolutely killed her eyes though haha

Years
    I'm just going to be staying at home and doing what I normally do, most likely.

And being thankful once more that I'm in a place where there are no trick-or-treaters (living on the second floor of an apartment will do that).

Sirfetch’d

I'll celebrate it was the day I was asked to be a moderator!

For real though, I have no plans. Halloween was never a huge deal for me after I stopped trick or treating haha. I'll probs just eat a bunch of candy and maybe watch a horror movie!

Years
    I dunno. I had a horrid Halloween last year which resulted in me going home because of my alcoholic roommate and his friends.

I have a new roommate this year, so I am not sure what we'll do, if anything at all. I'm content with staying in and watching horror movies :3

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Curse every single person lucky enough to be in the states. I miss my pumpkin spice limited edition everything.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    Going to New Orleans for Voodoo fest to see Slayer! And also to see the last House of Shock there will ever be. :(

BonkersRider

Twisted Fashion Gal
    Years
    My snugglebunny finally decided on her outfit for the Halloween party. She is dressing as Minase Kyoko from the Rival Schools games. She may not be nearly tall enough to accurately portray her, but she said she'd try her best. :D

Years
    I think I will wait a couple of years to have fun on Halloween...I am miserably overwhelmed with work to do. On weekends I have a lot of work to do; I also use it to decompress from dealing with issues XYZ with person ABC.

It's so sad since Friday is a perfect day if there ever was time to do something. At least more of you will be able to enjoy your night.

Itcheeee

All Hail Shadow
    Years
    Easily my favorite Holiday, plenty of decorations and treats. Time to bring out my Halloween Pokemon plush too :P I'm lucky to work at a thrift store that has a big employee Halloween party with multiple prizes for costumes. Plan on doing a full Ruby Sapphire/Anime May complete with the new life-sized Torchic. Stuck on a few key parts of the custome (shirt mainly). Working on this cosplay for cons and other things too so it's not a total waste. If I can't get that together, then I'll throw together Applejack from MLP and carry my Build-A-Bear AJ for exsample. Easy enough to wear all day too besides the hat - boots, jeans, AJ's green/white shirt, ears/tail, AJ dogtag and cutie mark stuffs.

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    Probably the same plans I've got for the rest of this month: watch crappy horror movies with Boyfriend and tear through some of my horror game backlog.

I really wish that just one year, I could have the haunted looking house that scares trick-or-treaters away from the free candy. I've never been lucky enough to live in a populated enough area to be one of the houses that hands out candy to the kiddies. :( We've always lived in the middle of nowhere.. although not having neighbors has its perks for the rest of the year, haha.

BadPokemon

Child of Christ
    Years
    My friend and I were thinking of building a motorized Mario themed go-kart and dress up as Mario and Luigi for fun. (I actually haven't dresses up for Halloween since like 4th grade). I just put on a football jersey of my fav football player and that was that.

Unfortunately, we have to get the money ourselves with no immediate source of income (the best I can do is work over the summer). If we did have the money, we would need more time than a month because of school.

I'm just going to hang out with my friends.

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Cosplay! It probably won't be finished on Halloween, but sometime afterwards. I consider it still to be a part of my Halloween plans though.

My fiance is making us our first costumes and researching sewing and stuff. He's currently making practice mockups. What an awesome guy, right? I just suggested it out of the blue, because I was depressed that we wouldn't be doing anything fun for Halloween and didn't have enough money to buy some costumes others had made online. And he decided that we should do it. So we got all the supplies and here we are! For a first timer, he's doing pretty nice so far. A few mistakes, but that's what all the practice mock ups are for. I'm just so happy he's making my life-long dream come true. I wouldn't be able to sew anything complex myself, because the machine makes me very anxious with all the noise and the angry pounding of a needle.

If you're wondering, I'm going to be cosplaying as Shion Uzuki from Xenosaga (Episode I). And he will be Jan Sauer also from Xenosaga, Pied Piper.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Omg I don't even know what day Halloween is. *leans backwards in chair to check calendar* Oh, cool, it's a Friday. Halloween was always so much better when I was a kid when you didn't have school the next day, since you could stay out a bit later! I guess at my age that means most people will be going to parties but for me it means I'll probably be lying on the couch playing video games since I won't have homework due the next day.

I'm gonna buy a box of those mini chocolate bars and then hope like hell that no kids come by so I can have them all to myself. If any kids do come by I want to say I'll give them all the Coffee Crisps since I don't like those, but I'll probably just dump all the chocolate in a bowl and let them pick a handful themselves. I'm too nice. :'(

That said, I know last year and apparently the year before that, we didn't have ANY kids come to our door. I live really close to an elementary school so I'm a little bit surprised, but I'm not too surprised because most of the houses in my complex are student-rented and I bet kids learnt pretty quickly that most students are either out partying on Halloween or aren't prepared to hand out candy. It's fine by me. More candy for me. :P

I should find my big tub of change for the UNICEF boxes if we do get any kids coming by though... I wonder where I put that...

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I bought a box Mars bars last year and somehow ran out T__T; I was counting on having some remaining for myself. The year before we had barely any kids and a lot of chocolate left. Last year though, a heck of a lot of kids! No chocolate for me.

I'm not going to be doing anything other than giving that another go really. Watching TV too I guess. Simpsons or Charlie Brown or something. No Halloween parties to go to or with.

The day before Halloween is my "Halloween Plans" night. Local theatre is showing Ghostbusters ^___^

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Change of plans. It turns out my mother's boss will be out of town with her family for Halloween so my mother asked me to take care of their 2 cats and 1 dog. It'll be my first time walking a dog and feeding cats but my grandfather will be with me to help out. It's better than staying home for Halloween again lol.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
    i have a dental procedure before halloween this year so i'll be just resting and sleeping. normally i just stay home or pass out candy.

Back