• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hallowin Costumes

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Right?

Thread topic, what are you going to be for Halloween. Easy enough? In fact, where did you get the costume or how did you make it if you have the time.

I'm simply going to be everybody's favorite plumber. Guess.......

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I'm going to be dressed as an Indian kid. What a surprise.

I'm not really sure, maybe I'll put a bandanna on, some saggy jeans and a baseball hat and be a gangster. Haha.

Vulpes bicaudata

Charmander Fanboy
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2011
    I usually go as "yet another resource-consuming kid on an overpopulated planet, raised to an alarming extent by Madison Avenue and Hollywood, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you are old and weak!"

It's from Calvin and Hobbes.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    I'm going to dress as the Doctor. (Are you at all surprised? xD) I just wish my friend liked Doctor Who so I could get her to dress as the Master. o: But my relative (who I'm also going with) said he'd carry around a Vote Saxon sign. xD

I just wish I had a sonic screwdriver. I'm using a flashlight instead, but it's just not the same. D: But I am going to buy sideburns. xD Not that I know where you'd find fake sideburns for sale, but I'm going to look.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    Last year I was a Ghoul, I don't know if I am going trick or treating this year. It isn't very popular in Australia :(

Vulpes bicaudata:-- LOL you are so nice XD

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I originally commissioned someone to make me a Blue/Leaf cosplay outfit. If he finishes it on time (I'm supposed to be fitted for it tomorrow) I'll wear that. Otherwise, I like to say that the real me is terrifying enough xD

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    I am planning to go as Rikku from Final Fantasy X but, I've been so lazy (and had no money) that I still haven't been into the town centre to purchase my said costume, so I might have to just go to the parties and such as my old red devil outfit from last year after a good wash in the washer.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I'm gonna be a cross between my last two cosplay outfits for Otakon, them being Marisa Kirisame from Touhou and RGB Blue from PokeSpecial. I'll basically have Marisa's hat, Blue's dress, Blue's gloves, Blue's boots, and a scythe. Because I dunno what happened to my witch's broom.

Kuamre

Warrior Of The Sea
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 14, 2013
    I'm probably going to go as Geno from Super Mario RPG, He's the best character in the mario series, but he's so forgotten...

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    hehe if a) im not sick b) my brother figure sticks around to keep me company for handing out homemade treats, ill probably find a really cute dress and throw on fairy wings, buy a bubble wand, and sparkle myself up and be a fairy or something fun.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    Uhm,,, last year I dressed as a kid named Kevin. (Myself)
    I don't dress for Halloween. XD

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Imma dress as a White Sheet Ghost XD jkjk Where I live there's not much to go Trick or Treating but my family filled with Little Kids comes round!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    What about those who don't wear Halloween costumes? And asking us why we don't? :(

Anyway, I don't wear Halloween costumes, because I don't really get out anywere to actually bother. Plus, I have no clue what I'd even wear, and... it's just not safe going by yourself around here, so yeah! (Oh and wearing costumes would get hot quickly).

Back