• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Halo 2 or San Andreas

Halo 2 or Sand andreas

• Total voters

StarWarsPokemonAdventure

Nancy is Cool!
    Years
    My opion is the most important since i have defeated both games and i must say that not only is Halo 2 a downfall, but should this game have even been created? Mindless enough San Andreas is a much better game, but over all both of them cannot match others, the best game is neither of these, and San Andreas is not as gory as Halo 2, but should kids be playing any of these games in the first place to learn how to kill?.........?.......Yes they should so my vote goes to.........................................................................................................................San Andreas. Giving it a 14 to 8 lead in the polls....................San Andreas People. Yep...........Its All Downhill From Here, Straight To GTA Tokuo or Somthing, and Halo 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, blah blah blah..........................my real vote goes to Urbz Sims In The City....!.!.!...?

PGN

I am now PGNFounder
    Years
    Halo 2, only because I haven't tried any GTA games at all

700th Post!! BOO ya!

kjutz

Lt_Falcon
    Years
    To all you Halo 2 haters:
    First of all, this is my first time posting, so I am new at this, but i have to say PS2 sucks. There is nothing better than an XBox. It comes with almost unlimited memory, superior graphics, and has WAY better games. I'm not saying I don't like Grand Theft Auto Games, but Halo 2 is a hole lot better.

Star6

PC'S Local Sci-Fi Geek
    Years
    Halo 2 just becuase i prefer the storyline and I am a sci-fi geek. Anything sci-fi tv, movies, or books I will take over gnagster any day. Plus i prefer Halo 2 becuase it is not as repeptive as GTA as all the games seem like they could be just one.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
    Ha haa the only thing wrong with that is GTA:SA has multiplayer as well! I prefer GTA:SA because the only thing that I like about halo and halo 2 is multiplayer! Oh and who said we were talking about consoles!? You can get both these games on PC! If it were a console battle PC would be my choice!

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    im sick of gta games.i think they should have stopped at vice city.the thing that i like about halo 2 is when you kill something it looks 500 times better than gta.

but meh that just my opinin.

Back