• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Halo 3 Disscusion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2007
    Yay I just beat Halo 2 on legendary (*no different ending, weird) cant wait to buy XBOX 360 and Halo 3

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    is there an extra ending?

also iv'e seen that thing with the girl flicking her shoe have it on my website.

We've talked about this a number of times and yes there is an extra ending if you beat Halo 3 in Legendary mode

Spartan.Z-2-7

Omega unit T.I.T.A.N.I.U.M Z27
    Years
    will it be out for PC?
    Transmission START:

Yes. In another year and a half to two

Surprising this isn't my first post? or i didn't jump to make a topic? Anyway, anyone wanna add me to their friends list?

Psycho SpartanX

thats my gamertag, feel free to just message or add me.

I'm actually gonna go play some Live right now.

Transmission END. Spartan Z-2-7 out.

P.S: when i include the out its my last post of the day. and i ran into spartan z28 today! it was weird

EDIT P.S.S: I am the king of campaign, i know here all the secrets are by memory and all that kinda stuff. i just need the live achievements to get 1000/1000 and i'm at 835 right now.

Last edited:

Spartan.Z-2-7

Years
    Transmission START:

Yeah, its an interactive movie with some playability for now. Got my labtop here right now and just though to check if anyone posted yet lol

Transmission END.

|Maximus|

I'm back~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2010
    Star224 my older bro has xbox live for the 360.The game rocks I dont really play it much and I am only on the second level after you defeat all of the swarming bugs.I almost died on that level.Compared to halo 2 and 1 the games graphics own.Well thanks for starting this thread.

Years
    i just played halo 3, it was pretty cool (would've been better if my friend hadn't been using loads of broken crap). the graphics were a big improvment, but all the new weapons were awesome (and none were too powerful).

Spartan.Z-2-7

Years
    Transmission START:

I just got killed by a dbz fan. Not really complaining just that its hilarious, he had the spartan laser and went "KAMEHAMEHA!" and i died and so did my cousin.

hahah, so when am I going to be challenged by anyone here?

As a game designer/developer(amateur), I was slightly disappointed with forge the limit/budget was cool with me but with the item limitation that drew back alot of fun i could've had doing my own maps and some well deserved machinima, btw if anyone wants to do any i've got the time. other than that, the free point camera brings up back all the "flaws" of forge and such. I just wish i knew how to bring the gun lowered on live, i know how to do it on a LAN game but eh.

As for the skulls, i found 4 by accident while exploring the maps fully. and the ending, if you wanna know what happens next PM me cause i don't want to spoil it but I DO know for a fact whats gonna happen next IF bungie does do halo 4 since they are splitting with microsoft.

Transmission END.

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    Well if Bungie is smart with common business sense they would make Halo 4, but if they're really going stop at Halo 3 I hate to admit then Bungie has no business brain, Halo is Microsoft and Bungies money masterpiece if Halo 3 is already making big bucks why not Halo 4 for bigger bucks?

Dr.Garchomp

Mr.Gaburiasu
    Years
    Well if Bungie is smart with common business sense they would make Halo 4, but if they're really going stop at Halo 3 I hate to admit then Bungie has no business brain, Halo is Microsoft and Bungies money masterpiece if Halo 3 is already making big bucks why not Halo 4 for bigger bucks?
    That's very true, however a Halo 4, believe it or not, would just be a cheap gimmick for bungie. Besides, Halo 3 was planned to be the end for the TRILOGY. A Halo 4 would be nice, but it would be an easy and cheap way for microsoft and bungie to get money.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2017
    Wow Im like desprate for this game right now and I dont even have a 360 yet.......whoever got it is a lucky bastard!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back