• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Halo 3 Disscusion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Garchomp

Mr.Gaburiasu
    Years
    Wahhhhhh!! My brother had to take his 360 back and now I can't play again until Christmas T_T. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. Sorry I haven't been here in a few days; my computer didn't seem to want to go to pkmncommmuntiy for some reason. Anyway, I'm already starting to see a few game mods now, so be on the lookout. (These are actual game mods, not just a change in gravity.)

Don't any of guys really know, there is going to be a Halo 4 (or more likely a new trilogy), which has been announced by Microsoft in 2006. The Game is going to be made by Peter Jackson. (As it says in the wikipedia article on https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Untitled_Halo_Project).

"The Untitled Halo Project, codenamed Chronicles, is an episodic project first announced at Microsoft's Xbox show, X06 [1]. Peter Jackson and his recently-formed Wingnut Interactive will create a project set in the Halo universe, in partnership with Bungie Studios. The game is toted to be a "new chapter" in the Halo story and is slated to feature a new way of playing games. It was later revealed that it would in fact be a new trilogy of games, not a single release. [citation needed]

The British Xbox 360 magazine Xbox World 360 speculated that the game will be more of an "interactive movie"; some parts will be semi-playable, and certain decisions will lead to different outcomes [2]. They also speculated that the game could retail for half the cost of a normal Xbox 360 title.

At the 2007 Game Developers Conference Shane confirmed that the project will be episodic. According to Microsoft, Bungie and Jackson are planning two episodic series for the Xbox 360. These games appear to be in a downloadable format. Microsoft stated that the game is now in the development phase."

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    No its not Halo 4 well something similar but with a different name and its going to be episodic just like Halo 1 2 and 3

Starway

Artist and Gamer
    Years
    Whos got Xbox Live with Halo 3 here? add me peepz Phantom746
    i do its my bros though but i still play on it FireMagnum007

Don't any of guys really know, there is going to be a Halo 4 (or more likely a new trilogy), which has been announced by Microsoft in 2006. The Game is going to be made by Peter Jackson. (As it says in the wikipedia article on https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Untitled_Halo_Project).

"The Untitled Halo Project, codenamed Chronicles, is an episodic project first announced at Microsoft's Xbox show, X06 [1]. Peter Jackson and his recently-formed Wingnut Interactive will create a project set in the Halo universe, in partnership with Bungie Studios. The game is toted to be a "new chapter" in the Halo story and is slated to feature a new way of playing games. It was later revealed that it would in fact be a new trilogy of games, not a single release. [citation needed]

The British Xbox 360 magazine Xbox World 360 speculated that the game will be more of an "interactive movie"; some parts will be semi-playable, and certain decisions will lead to different outcomes [2]. They also speculated that the game could retail for half the cost of a normal Xbox 360 title.

At the 2007 Game Developers Conference Shane confirmed that the project will be episodic. According to Microsoft, Bungie and Jackson are planning two episodic series for the Xbox 360. These games appear to be in a downloadable format. Microsoft stated that the game is now in the development phase."
    ow a halo4 so quick its gonna be good!

No its not Halo 4 well something similar but with a different name and its going to be episodic just like Halo 1 2 and 3
    maybe

Dr.Garchomp

Mr.Gaburiasu
    Years

So you're saying that there's going to be a new trilogy continuing from where halo 3 left off, except there's going to be a new name for it?

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Has anyone seen Halo arms race here? Halo Warning you will see master chief without the helmet I guess.

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    One of the soilders called him master Cheif, and another called him John. Oh I hope they make a halo movie.

Years
    i'm renting halo 3 and i just got xbox live, so my gamertag's gabe k1, i'll probably be sending some of you friend requests.

Cloud_boy

FML
    Years
    Well, I see I have found a nice group of Halo fans.

I have been playing Halo 3 since it came out, and I have been searching for a nice group to play with, so if you want to play, just send a FR to Procloudboy.

Cloud_boy

FML
    Years
    Consider it done.

BTW, what type of play do you like?

Me, I prefer Team objective games over non-team game types, but I can also hold my own in Free-for-all.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back