• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Halo 3 for the PS3!?!?!

Kurosaki

I don't think you people understand, so I'll say it in big bolded letters.

HALO 3 IS NOT COMING TO THE PS3! IT IS GOING TO BE RELEASED AT THE SAME TIME AS THE PS3! MICROSOFT IS NOT STUPID!

And before you ask, yes, I believe that was necessary.
    SOME OF US ALREADY KNEW THAT OMG GEEZ!!!!!1111oneoneone!1 XD
    Well, Microsoft isn't *entirely* stupid. :P

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I'm pointing it out for the idiots and Andy, who either misread the article or simply jumped on the "OMG MICROSOFT IS SELING HALO T3H WORLD IS ENDING!!!!!!1Q11" thing.

Kurosaki

Anyways, its all good, I just wanted to type in that large font for once, XD

Kipkip

Join the Revolution
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 24, 2007
    Mr Cat Dog said:

HALO 3 IS NOT COMING TO THE PS3! IT IS GOING TO BE RELEASED AT THE SAME TIME AS THE PS3! MICROSOFT IS NOT STUPID!

Thank goodness that someone else said it because I got tired trying tell people that.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Mr Cat Dog said:
    I'm pointing it out for the idiots and Andy, who either misread the article or simply jumped on the "OMG MICROSOFT IS SELING HALO T3H WORLD IS ENDING!!!!!!1Q11" thing.
    Uh... :cheeky: *Points to Kevin for telling me it was on GameSpot* XD. Well don't you ever skim stuff or misread something? Come on say yes, I know I can dig up something on you Jon. XD

But I still stand by
    "Microsoft is the dumbest and stupidest game company out there."
    So I was wrong and it's not going to be out on the PS3 (happy Jon? XD). It's going to be a stupid move to send it out when the PS3 comes out. Everything is going to be on the PS3 that day, everyone that whole week (maybe even that whole month) is going to go after the PS3. Not many people is going to run out and get Halo 3, they are going to be out and get the PS3 and get Kill Zone 2 or Tekken 6 or whatever games everyone has planed to get. I still think Microsoft is stupid to pull this stunt. The PS3 is just going to over shadow the release of Halo 3. A new system out does any new game. I know Halo is a big thing (and there will be a lot of people who gets it), but there isn't a snowflakes chance in hell that Halo 3 is going to take the PS3 down that day, that week maybe even that month.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I'm ecsatic.. well not really, but it's nice to laugh at you :P

I don't like Halo, so I won't say anything more and will continue to giggle at Andy like a little schoolgirl. He he!

Crimson_Blade

Get Vegas 2 or else!
    Years
  • Sceptiles Master said:
    Thats wrong, totally wrong. Good thing Mario, or Pokemon are going to other systems that will be even horible

This isn't about Mario and Poke'mon it's about the Halo series heading onto the Playstation consoles.
    Arcanine, what are you talking about stupidest and dumbest company around. I've seen even stupider companies other than Microsoft. tch we all have our own opinions about video games and stuff but that doesn't mean you have to go around calling a company stupid when you might have not even turned around and looked at your fav company of console.

( I now this post may sound really stupid to anybody out there but, I suck at writing good stuff at times.)

Last edited:

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Mr Cat Dog said:
    I'm ecsatic.. well not really, but it's nice to laugh at you :P

I don't like Halo, so I won't say anything more and will continue to giggle at Andy like a little schoolgirl. He he!
    You been drinking too much Jon. XD
    Remember kids, don't do drugs, and friends don't let friends drive drunk. Or you'll end up like Jon, someone that lost their mind long ago. XD

dragon_masta_99 said:
    Arcanine, what are you talking about stupidest and dumbest company around. I've seen even stupider companies other than Microsoft.
    I didn't say company, I said game company.

dragon_masta_99 said:
    tch we all have our own opinions about video games and stuff but that doesn't mean you have to go around calling a company stupid when you might have not even turned around and looked at your fav company of console.
    I take it, because my favorite game company is none other then Nintendo. It takes more hits out of the three main gaming companies out there. Kiddie systems, kiddie company, "it doesn't get any good games", "the DS' two screens are stupid" etc. But this isn't about Nintendo, it's about Microsoft and Halo.
    And I will point to Jon's post with all caps in it. Halo 3 isn't going to be on the PS3, it's going to be on the 360 and only the 360 (as my first post in this thread said). But it's going to come out the day the PS3 comes out.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Mr Cat Dog said:

So, since we've established this, I think the point of this thread has been served. *locks*

If it's coming out the same day as the PS3, yeah, I think that's a stupid decision. I don't think people are going to run out and buy what will probably be "the must have 360 game" over a brand new PS3 and slew of higher quality (in terms of specs) games.

I think that Majora's Mask came out the same day (or very near that) of the PS2. Just wanted to throw that in. I haven't said anything Zelda related in a while.

Eh.... I changed my mind. I won't lock it. Let's just change gears. We've established (the rather obvious fact) that it's not on the PS3. So let's get some views on the release decision. Stupid, or do you think Halo can take on the PS3? *no-locks*

Years
  • I'm just wondering why Microsoft would do such a thing. I think I read in a past post about if Microsoft did let loose Halo 3 on the same day of the PS3 release, it'd hurt some PS3 sales.

But, if I were Bungie and Microsoft... I'd wait a few weeks.

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
  • Arcanine said:
    Uh... :cheeky: *Points to Kevin for telling me it was on GameSpot* XD. Well don't you ever skim stuff or misread something? Come on say yes, I know I can dig up something on you Jon. XD

But I still stand by
    So I was wrong and it's not going to be out on the PS3 (happy Jon? XD). It's going to be a stupid move to send it out when the PS3 comes out. Everything is going to be on the PS3 that day, everyone that whole week (maybe even that whole month) is going to go after the PS3. Not many people is going to run out and get Halo 3, they are going to be out and get the PS3 and get Kill Zone 2 or Tekken 6 or whatever games everyone has planed to get. I still think Microsoft is stupid to pull this stunt. The PS3 is just going to over shadow the release of Halo 3. A new system out does any new game. I know Halo is a big thing (and there will be a lot of people who gets it), but there isn't a snowflakes chance in hell that Halo 3 is going to take the PS3 down that day, that week maybe even that month.

you are right, when FF7 come out for ps3 the Xbox 360 will lose lot of gamers.

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    Yeah I refuse to believe that PS3 is going to have Halo 3...Almost an insane idea pretty much. It'd stump XBOX fans everywhere o.o

Kurosaki

you are right, when FF7 come out for ps3 the Xbox 360 will lose lot of gamers.
    FF7 isn't as popular as you people think of it as y' know, and its not gonna switch that many people over to the PS3. =/

The S

The Reverend
    Years
  • When did Square-Enix confirm that it they were remaking FF7? Last time I checked they said that they weren't working on one. oO

It's not confirmed, but EGM swears up the wahoo that they got inside secret rumors that Squeenix was actually working on it.

I never saw what was so big about Halo... just another FPS with nothing new in it...

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
  • Flaming Torchic said:
    When did Square-Enix confirm that it they were remaking FF7? Last time I checked they said that they weren't working on one. oO
    I read a article and it said that after square-enix confirmed it.like 2 3 days later after he denied it.

Back