• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Halo 3???

Are Microsoft and Bungie making a Halo 3?

• There making Halo 3

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • Leaving Halo 2 as ending twist and leaving it

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Undecided or isn't sure

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters

Crimson_Blade

Get Vegas 2 or else!
Years
Well sure they might have leaked info (you hackers) but I just can't defend the idea of a ending twist of Halo 2 I'll be back when I get some reason. (hackers)

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
My theory is this:
If there's money to be made, they'll make it.

Meaning, Halo has a HUGE fan base with high interest levels. Overall, players of Halo 2 generally have a positive experience and would want a Halo 3. And why would a company deny an opportunity to make money (besides moral issues that don't apply here)?

The only problem?

A tough act to follow.

Star6

PC'S Local Sci-Fi Geek
Years
I think they will make Halo 3 just becuase it brings in a lot of money for them and money is why companies make games.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
Bungie has begun work on Halo 3, it's been unofficially confirmed. It will, however, be for Xenon. Bungie chucked their current Xbox devkits.

Crimson_Blade

Get Vegas 2 or else!
Years
Yes and now I'm hearing stuff about a Halo movie on Febuary 9th 2006. I might have already said it but who cares at least you know again. And yes I also heard that Halo 3 was coming out for the new Xbox either next year in 05 or Feb 9th 2006 w/ the movie.

Kipkip

Join the Revolution
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 24, 2007
dragon_masta_99 said:
Yes and now I'm hearing stuff about a Halo movie on Febuary 9th 2006. I might have already said it but who cares at least you know again. And yes I also heard that Halo 3 was coming out for the new Xbox either next year in 05 or Feb 9th 2006 w/ the movie.
All a rumor. Not true. Bungie has not said anything offically for a movie and they have, I think, denied any rumor set for Feb. 9th. Bungie really does not want a movie for Halo becuase video games movies tend to be on the extreme "This movie sucks" side. There are rumors, again it's just a rumor, that Halo 2.5 will come out for the Xbox Next or Xenon or what ever it's called. There was a Halo 1.5 (Halo for the PC) so you never know.

Champion Steven

Insane Psycho freak!
Years
Halo 3 will absolutely come out, because they made such stupid ending in the second game so there has to be a 3:rd game, or they're stupid!
Because these games were the best games ever ( Belive me, I've played a lot of games!)

Crimson_Blade

Get Vegas 2 or else!
Years
Yeah. I mean you wait all excited for about a year and you get about 5 hours of gameplay. WHat's the fun in that. Halo was awesome becasue you were just learning how to play and the game takes ya about 1 day or 2.

Back