• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Halt the anime!Animal Cruelty is promoted!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    You know how there's been cancelled episodes because of guns, cleavage, jynx etc??

How comes in Battle Frontier Ash beat a load of Beedrill with a stick????

This promotes animal cruelty!Someone should sue!
    You are aware that the ENTIRE franchise is basically about pitting animals against in each like Mexican Rooster (The word is censored XD) fighting right?

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    Lol.

That is all.

Pokemon basically is people stuffing animals into tiny balls and then forcing them to electrocute eachother with over 9000 watts of electricity
    and burnin eachother with OVER 9000 degrees of fire for entertainment purposes

Of coarse a ten year old boy fighting off a swarm of giant wasps with spears on their legs with a stick as a act of self defence is worse. :(

And that's TERRIBLE

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Wait what?

Attacking bees that can impale and you in self defense is animal cruelty, but forcing animals to fight each other through various torture methods(torching, draining, flooding, stabbing, slashing, etc.) for your own entertainment isn't?

I fail to see why that action is so much more evil than what normally goes on, but that is just me.

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
    This is a load of bullcrap, I bet somewhere, a PETA member is reading this and laughing evilly, I mean really, promoting animal cruelty, don't you know what this is?

THIS

IS

POKEMON!!!!!!!!

*kicks activist into pit of death*

Years
    Wait what?

Attacking bees that can impale and you in self defense is animal cruelty, but forcing animals to fight each other through various torture methods(torching, draining, flooding, stabbing, slashing, etc.) for your own entertainment isn't?

I fail to see why that action is so much more evil than what normally goes on, but that is just me.

Hahahaha. Very good point. I suppose it's different though because pokemon are sentient.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    heres some detail why they banned them:
    Ban 1
    Episode 18:Us name: The Beauty and the beach
    this episode was banned because they gave james a clevage so he'll win a beauty contest, this took over alot of the episode which is why when KidsWB aired a cut version of it, it was horibly mutilatedand severly cut in time.

Ban2

episode 35: The Legend of Dratini

this ep was banned due to the use of a projectile weapon (A Gun) pointed at Ash's face, in the US theyr'e was alot of gun shootings by children so this ep was cut but then taken off air due to confusion.

Ban3

episode 38: Electric Soldier Porygon

This is the most famous of all banned episodes it is banned everywhere including Japan, due to the pikacu using thunderbolt on team rockets missile which then blew up and caused alot of red and blue flashing lights which put 800 japanese children into hospital with epileptic seizures.

ban 4
    episode 252: the ice cave
    this epsiode was banned due to some people seeing jynx as a 'racial stereotype' and since jynx was in prominetly in these episodes they decided not to air it
    for more info about these episodes check out serebii this where i found it

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back