• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hamsters,Hamsters,Hamster Pokemon.......?

GirlyGirl

PROUD TO BE MEXICAN!!! :)
Years
  • Well we all know that pokemon are based of things such as animals, objects, etc.
    So what do you think the pokemon creators should base there next pokemon on! Maybe you think more computer pokemon would be cool? More Alien Pokemon? Coffee Cup Pokemon? Dolphin Pokemon? Choose what you think would be an awesome idea for a new pokemon! :D

Last edited:

Niprop

The Fighting Porygon Team
    Years
  • Raticate sort of resembles a gerbil, Deoxys, Staryu, and Elgyem are all forms of extraterrestrial life, and Porygon is a computer program, while Rotom is based off a character who is a computer program.

Anyways, I think that one thing that's seriously lacking in the Pokémon world is wheels. Out of the 649 Pokémon out there, only Rotom has them, and even then, half the time it moves by levitating anyways. Now, I'm not suggesting a race-car monster or anything, just something that moves with a roll.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • They need an elephant that can learn Water-type moves.
    Ever since they removed Water Gun from Phanpy's egg moves, the game has declined in popularity. Trend? I think so.

Also, a new zebra Pokemon that isn't Electric-type, but is Dark and Normal, like it should be.

Years
  • I would love a Dolphin pokemon. that and generally ones that are sleek, and fast looking. I don't really like the ones that cute and fluffy :P oh and a lot more dragon types please

Years
  • I was thinking of a lavender tulip, which would evolve into a scented candle and would be the first grass/fire type. then litwick came along... :(
    however, I think there should be some sort of figure skater/ice hockey player pokemon with an ice/fighting type combo. it'd be pretty unique.

GirlyGirl

Years
  • Raticate sort of resembles a gerbil, Deoxys, Staryu, and Elgyem are all forms of extraterrestrial life, and Porygon is a computer program, while Rotom is based off a character who is a computer program.
    Rotom has them, and even then, half the time it moves by lev

All very true but last time i checked gerbils arent hamsters, good points though

GirlyGirl

Years
  • Ok, whats your point!? i never stated that they had to be new types just which type of pokemon do you think would be cool for the creators to make another of. Could be new, old, over used, under used type of pokemon.

Last edited:

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
    Years
  • Elgyem and Beheeyem?

Lanturn?

----------------------------
    They need an atom pokémon.
    It could have an outershell and be surrounded with neutrons & electrons.

Neah Lanturn is more like this, but cuter:
    Hamsters,Hamsters,Hamster Pokemon.......?

I agree an atom would be an awesome idea. I'm hoping for a llama and a lion-looking lion too (no, Luxray doesn't look like a lion).

GirlyGirl

Years
  • Those would be cool ideas. But that nasty ugly fish with a skin crisis is creeping me out.

Another cool pokemon idea i think would be a 3 evolution trio of trees. TREES? you must ask. Let me walk you through it. The first evo could be a petty branch with some leaves sticking out of the end. Then the 2nd evo could be a stump, then the 3rd evo could be the full tree. But no ordinary branch,stump, & tree they must have that creative whimsical pokemon spin. I think that would be pretty badass if you ask me.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2012
    I like the tree idea ^^

and i just figured how hard it is too think of new pokemon, haha xP

GirlyGirl

Years
  • I am lovin the water dolphin starter idea ^^^ :)

Another type of pokemon that i think i should see more are pretty girly pink flower pokemon like Cherrim/Cherubi, like the first evo is a cute little fruit then the second evo is a beautiful flower. You feelin me? In my opinion that would be pretty dang flame!
    & the getto side of me wants a GANGSTER Pokemon thats dark type, he be reppen those poke G's. Honestly that would be cool to see! teehee :D

Last edited:

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
    Years
  • A skeleton Pokemon. There's none is there? I'd like a tiger, a parrot (Chatot is lame) and a tucan as well.

Back