• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hamsters,Hamsters,Hamster Pokemon.......?

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2024
    Maybe making some similar Pokemon based on Cube, Cuboid, Sphere, Ellipsoid, Pyramid, Cone, Prism, and Tube will be interesting.

Last edited:

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • I would like to see a Pokemon that is like a Dinosaur or Phoenix.

Years
  • I'd like to see more mechanical Pokémon like Rotom's other formes. I had an idea for a Pokémon a while ago that was a battery. Its first form was a small, ordinary battery, and its first evolution was just a bigger battery. I never really got a good idea for its first evolution down, but its final evolution was a huge car battery, and a Steel/Electric-type. I think I wanted to call the little battery "Battlet".

poke-jho

monster hunter and poke fan!
    Years
  • id love to see like a crossover between pokemon and another anime
    this would make like an anime inspired pokemon like sasuke i imagine would be like a badass dark/fire type wolf :P
    but umm new pokemon.....a narwhal? i imagine a baby narwhal, with a kinda big horn in comparisson to its body that it struggles to move around with :3 then turns into like an awesome whale with like scimitar for a horn lol :D

i think moltres is a phoenix like thing, hmmm and i think arceus is a llama, i also think we should expand on some of the more well known animals, like another elephant, but not lame like donphan
    a girafe, thats not lame like girafig lol :3

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2023
    I'm surprised there hasn't been a fly yet. It could be a maggot in its first form and evolve into an adult fly. And it would be the most repulsive Pokemon ever! :D

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2016
    More types of whales. So far, we've gotten a (horribly) distorted Blue Whale. Humpbacks, Greys, Bowheads or Rights, the many, many species of dolphins, porpoises, Narwhals and Belugas, Sperm Whales, and beaked whales are calling to you, Game Freak.

Years
  • A Banshee pokemon would be pretty beast, as would a scarab like one that isn't pinsir.

But all this time I'm surprised they have yet to introduced a Gameboy themed Pokemon. XD

id love to see like a crossover between pokemon and another anime

I'd love to see a Zaku II inspired Pokemon. When holding a helmet, it goes into Comet Forme, decreasing defense but becoming three times faster. :P

Or Voltron. Think of the sheer epicness of a set of five legendary lions, and when all five are in your party unfainted and no status ailments, if your sixth spot is free, you can send out Voltron. :D

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
    Years
  • They need a Hagfish Pokemon. I'd like to see what GF could do with such an ugly fish.

Hamsters,Hamsters,Hamster Pokemon.......?

Seriously though, this thing is just plain ugly.

Back