• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hand eye cordination test

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
Years
  • ...I'm never clicking on anything like that again. I should've known it would be something like that considering its source is albinoblacksheep. Thought I'd die. x_x;

Micans

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2006
    Remember: if anyone posts a link to albinoblacksheep.com, it's a screamer. This one was a bad one.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    O_o JESUS CHRIST XD

I thought that everything would go normal there, but noooo XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2013
    yeah there was this one game, the farther you get the more um... bare Paris Hilton becomes, if you mess up twice though you will get screamed at.

Shiny Meganium

Meganium trainer
    Years
  • I thought it was actually proper. I have a pretty big screen and sit about 10cm away from it so it freaked me out completely for a second- I didn't expect it. Afterwards it was half-funny though.

~BlackHeartedWolf~

Naruto *Love love*
    Years
  • Lol, I took that before, and the minute I saw the link, I knew there was no way I was gonna click it. Stupid thing at the end gave me a flippin heart attack too >_>

Back