• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Handwriting Challenge V2

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    In light of the recent thread in Off-Topic on handwriting, I thought it'd be fun to bring back the Handwriting Challenge from a few years ago! Feel free to post your answers here even if you have already done the challenge before. It can be nice to see how answers have changed over time.

Credit goes to professor plum - see the original thread here. Tyler explained it much better than I could so the below is a direct quote from it:

Hi, there! I was inspired by colours and the Accent Challenge to make this Handwriting challenge! To participate, you can do any of the following [including printing out the questions and manually answering]:
    • Take a photo of your answers
    • Use a scanner!
    • Use a tablet!
    • Use your mouse!
    Really, it's kinda up to you.

Fill in the blank!

- My name is _____
    - My username on PC is __________
    - The most recent poster in this thread is __________
    - My favorite section on PC is _________
    - I joined PC because __________
    - My favorite Pokemon game is _________
    - My favorite Pokemon is ________
    - My favorite Starter is _________
    - My favorite Pokemon Type is ________
    - I like to _______ [insert hobby here]
    - The last movie I saw was _________
    - My favorite quote is _______________
    - My favorite band/musician is _______​

Misc.

- Write something in Cursive!
    - Write a specific word 3 different ways: super slowly, normally, super fast.
    - Pets? Names and ages?
    - Draw/write out your favorite emoji!
    - What time is it?​

Answer whichever questions you're comfortable with - you don't have to answer all of them but it's a nice way for people on PC to both see your handwriting and also get to know you better as a person. :D

Years
  • I went ahead and answered all of them
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Putting it in a spoiler bcs for some reason it's massive lol. This has become my new handwriting bcs I main a pigment ink pen nowadays. My handwriting changes if I switch to a more standard ballpoint one, but I don't really have any of those lying around my room anymore.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Hi it's me and my tiny notebook

If I didn't use 6 lines to explain my cat it probably wouldn't be so squished
    Spoiler:

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Here's my post. I tried to fix who the recent poster was and then realised Juno also posted but I did my best. :D

Spoiler:

Also I think I posted in the last thread so this is a comparison, my photo from 3 years ago is this one:
    Spoiler:

If anything I think my handwriting got messier hahah

Years
    • Seen today
    I write small and this was done on a notebook, hopefully it's legible.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Inky

:pleading_face:
    Years
    • he / him
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    I have a weird tendency to dip into and out of a semi-cursive as I write so my handwriting is not only horrific to read but also inconsistent! Also I had no paper to hand so I did this on my tablet, sorry not sorry

This is a mess and I am fully aware :femme2:

Spoiler:

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness
    Years
  • I write small lol
    I started in pencil then switched to pen because my hands got sweaty and soaked the paper a bit, and it's harder to write on slightly dampened paper with pencil than pen. That's also why the paper is a bit crinkly, even though I eventually put a folded up piece of paper between my sweaty palm and the paper I was writing on.
    Spoiler:

Oh, and at the bottom I just added a sentence that uses every letter at least once and wrote it once in all lowercase and once in all uppercase.

Back