• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Handwriting

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    Well, I guess I cannot post a picture of my handwriting here, since it is too minuscule. Imagine a graphing paper, one with grid lines and everything. My handwriting takes up half a square if its a capital letter. yeah, that small. It looks cleaner to me.

And I hate cursive. My cursive is really and honestly unreadable.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I don't use cursive for anything besides my signature, but my handwriting is sloppy nonetheless. Ironically, my writing improves when I write in ALL CAPS, probably because I'm picking up my pen more often. I don't like writing any more than I have to, and usually type things up via word-processor.

It's still better than some of my teachers' and doctors', though. Some of their handwriting was just plain miserable.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
    My handwriting is pretty awful. It's probably a combination of laziness, lack of practise and the fact that I don't hold my pen properly. I normally write in link script because I'm too lazy to take my pen off the page after every letter. It's funny though, my handwriting is a lot worse at school, then it is at home.

Maple Leaf

dazed and abused
    Years
    Some people say my handwriting is fantastic, then others (generally younger people, idk why) say it's messy. I do rush every now and then, but I honestly don't see how it's not neat.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    OK, I finally got around to posting in this thread!

Spoiler:

lacella

monsters & macarons.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    firstly, can i just say how much i love this thread? i thought i was the only person in the world who found people's handwriting fascinating.

my writing is.... flingy and all over the place. big loops and this weird mish mash of print and cursive. just... okay, here's some pics actually.

Handwriting
    Handwriting

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Mine literally is the worst here :3 JEALOUS OF YA'LL. Buuut yeah this is how I naturally write, owell.

Handwriting

What it really says:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Okay, so here is my handwriting. I took the picture on my iPod, so the quality is pretty crappy. Better than how it would've turned out on my phone, though. :P

Handwriting

Back