• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Handwriting

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    People tend to say that I have "nice handwriting for a lefty," which always confuses me because I never knew that left-handed people are apparently known for their "messy handwriting." But I think my printing's okay, I guess. It's legible, but it's not immaculate. I hardly use cursive so my cursive's pretty rusty, but I really don't care since I don't see myself ever really using it in the future.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • It's a little blurry, but it's the best I can do at the moment. XD
    Handwriting

If you can't make it out, it reads:
    Testing 1,2,3...Here we go!

Yeah, my handwriting is very...off.
    It's legible and fairly easy to read,
    but it's rather sloppy and irregular.
    I've been told that my numbers
    look better than my letters. XD
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0
    --Sincerely
    Timbjerr

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • My handwriting is god awful. I look at people who can pretty much scrawl down Times New Roman and say to myself, "HOW THE @#$^ DID THEY MANAGE THAT."

Most recent examples is in a three piece stupid sketch I did of TF2 characters:

Spoiler:

Now imagine an entire essay written like that.

Yeah. Yup.

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
    Years
  • My writing is like Dr Mundo, It goes where it pleases!

In all seriousness I generally write in cursive because I find that that is much faster then printing. Its debatable on whether my handwriting is actually legible and sometimes I, myself have trouble reading it.. :S

Usually when writing at a normal pace it sways side to side and gets up straight with my f's and such going under the line and coming back up to continue the word. xD
    And then comes the test/exam writing.
    If I've got time in an exam and only have to right kinda fast my handwriting tends to lean forward like its running in the wind trying to make itself more aerodynamic and is fairly average size with my captials getting HUGE...
    Then comes me running out of time...
    When I start running out of time my handwriting goes Oh noes! And picks up the speed and starts leaning back towards the left of the page like someone running as fast as they can with there head back in the air looking like a clueless fool. My letters expand and contract depending on the word or what letter it is and they get squished up. Any spaces start being eaten up by the incredible speed of my rushed hand writing and with it legibility disappears! But hey.. In the end I'm not the poor soul whose going to have to try and figure out what I was writing :).

Conclusion;
    My handwriting is pretty 'how you going?' But most the time easy enough to read.

Kae Kyo

you're like oxygen to me.
    Years
  • Everyone I meet is like "You have neat handwriting". I always respond with, it's not that great. Although, I've been complimented on my handwriting many times. If it's a quiz or a test, I'll try to write as neat as possible. Though, I cannot write in cursive worth crap. When I do it's like print mixed with cursive. I never have trouble reading my own handwriting though.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • I just wrote something for the first time in around 2 years, and my handwriting is actually way better than I remember... it's sort of a cross between printing and cursive though. I use the print letters, but I connect them all, as if it were cursive. lol

EGKangaroo

Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!
    Years
  • Handwriting

My handwriting makes me want to cry sometimes. It's not that it's indiscernible, but it's just so bland in comparison to other people's handwritings.

Last edited:

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    My writing isn't exactly handwriting: it's as if a 5 year old kid did it. I stopped with handwriting because my parents couldn't read what I was writing, and they didn't like it :/

Essentials

Lost in Thought
    Years
  • Handwriting? I have to say I have awesome handwriting. Why? I became the class secretary ever since I was young. 4 or 5 years in a row, I think. My teacher always makes me write stuff on a fancy piece of paper that's gonna' be given to the principal. It's an honor for me. :D

Too bad I can't post it here, 'cause I don't have a camera or scanner or whatever it is you people use to post those pictures.

* Hey, I'm not boasting, you asked me, I answered. :D

Back