• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hannah909brown's trading thread!

Ryuzaki_Lawliet

Arctic Fox Lover =3
Years
  • Okay, so here is my trading thread. I have a lot of the pokemon so whatever you need can be handled, even if Migration is needed. I can migrate from the following (any pokemon from the following games)
    Firered-Leafgreen
    Emerald-Sapphire
    ~
    Some of the pokemon I want are, actually I'm not going to tell. Just, make deals and if i like them, I'll accept. Please also include the date you would like the trade to take place, and what time to be exact. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE do not make the date today. I want to get my post count up,so..
    =)

Mamo-chan

Jiggilypuff!
    Years
  • Hi!

Do you have a Mareep or Swinub? I don't have a whole lotta pokemon to offer but I have some TM's. I'll offer my Mistreavous too. ^^

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2008
    loooking for a female elekid electabuzz or electrivire
    i got UT eevees or eevee eggs

Back