• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HaosMew

HaosMew

Pokemon Master
Years
  • Hi there! I'm HaosMew, new to PC.

I wouldn't consider myself to be a Pokemon Master just yet, but I would put my knowledge in the top 20% (not to sound to smart, but a lot of my time and energy does go into Pokemon, like nine years).

I really hope to get to know you all and learn a lot more than I already know (it is a goal of mine to be a real-life leading authority on all things Pokemon).

ShadowWind

Senkei Senbonzakura Kageyoshi
    Years
  • Welcome to PC im sure you will a great time here there is no hate only friendship yada yada ya and btw i give freebies to all new members of the site so pm me if you need something for pokemon i most likely have it or can get it!

Years
  • Welcome to PC! ^^ Don't worry about making friends, they're easy enough to come by here XD Have fun & see you around!

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Hey HaosMew, welcome to PC!

This is definitely the place for you if you want to expand your pokemon knowledge. There are many people here that are willing to help!

So get posting, make friends, and have fun!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Well, prepare to learn from the other 19 percent!
    (I exaggerate, but really, PC does house quite a few Pokémon experts.)

You will come to find that a lot of us spend the majority of our time with Pokémon in some way or another, HaosMew. Quite a few of us have been with Pokémon since its creation, and that's approaching eleven years I do believe. :o
    (Outside of Japan, that is.)

I'm quite certain you will gain knowledge about Pokémon no matter how long you have been with it. Heck, I think I learn something new about the franchise every single day I log into the community!
    (That's a lot of information... xD)

As the fine people above me have all ready stated, you will have no troubles making friends at the Pokécommunity. I'm sure there are a ton of candidates for you out there and all you have to do is post around; they'll notice you. ;D

Take care!

Years
  • Hi there! I'm HaosMew, new to PC.

I wouldn't consider myself to be a Pokemon Master just yet, but I would put my knowledge in the top 20% (not to sound to smart, but a lot of my time and energy does go into Pokemon, like nine years).

I really hope to get to know you all and learn a lot more than I already know (it is a goal of mine to be a real-life leading authority on all things Pokemon).

Welcome to PC HaosMew, I'm positive you will learn a lot more about pokemon from the many great minds here at PC, But make sure to read the rules, and enjoy your stay here.

~Ryu

Last edited:
    Back