• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy 13th Birthday Dr.Itsy

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
  • oni flygon said:
    oh darn... am I too late? shoot... anyway... Happy Late Birthday Itsy ^^
    Sort of.:P Her birthday was yesterday but better late than never.:):):D

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • Keitaro said:
    Merry Birthday ^.^!! ..wait Happy Christmas ^.^!! ...that's not right..Merry Christmas ^.^!! argh how hard is it to say Happy Birthday? there we go.

Hah...a post by the invisible Keitaro...

happy
    BIRTH day!

Keitaro

Urashima
    Years
  • You think I should post mad again to get people's attention like I use too? I can only think of 3 people who could out post me without spam and that's Dratini, Syrus & Zeke, nah lol I'll stay low as the invisible one for now :P

By the way how old is your BOO ya now? I remember you use to never say it now out of no where its become the thing of Dakota-mania.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Keitaro said:
    You think I should post mad again to get people's attention like I use too? I can only think of 3 people who could out post me without spam and that's Dratini, Syrus & Zeke, nah lol I'll stay low as the invisible one for now :P

By the way how old is your BOO ya now? I remember you use to never say it now out of no where its become the thing of Dakota-mania.
    Wasn't Zeke31 a RolePlayer?:/

Back