• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY CHRISTOPHER!

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    So, one of the funniest members on the forums joined two years ago today. I don't really know that much to say, but I can say that I hope he stays for many more. This guy makes me laugh until I cry, and it never gets boring talking to him. I'm very thankful he made the choice to join here, or else I would be miserable from lack of entertainment. If you're not friends with him, you should be. He'll make your day, folks. :D /I'm overrating him I need to go on/

Anyway, he wanted this to be a tl;dr… don't really know exactly how I'm going to do that, but…

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY CHRISTOPHER! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY CHRISTOPHER! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY CHRISTOPHER! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY CHRISTOPHER! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY CHRISTOPHER! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY CHRISTOPHER! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY CHRISTOPHER! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY CHRISTOPHER! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY CHRISTOPHER! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY CHRISTOPHER! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY CHRISTOPHER! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY CHRISTOPHER! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY CHRISTOPHER! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY CHRISTOPHER! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY CHRISTOPHER! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY CHRISTOPHER! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY CHRISTOPHER! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY CHRISTOPHER! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY CHRISTOPHER! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY CHRISTOPHER! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY CHRISTOPHER! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY CHRISTOPHER! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY CHRISTOPHER! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY CHRISTOPHER! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY CHRISTOPHER! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY CHRISTOPHER! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY CHRISTOPHER! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY CHRISTOPHER! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY CHRISTOPHER! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY CHRISTOPHER! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY CHRISTOPHER! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY CHRISTOPHER!

That's not good enough, but whatever. Congrats on surviving the jungle for two years. :D

Also, his username is Harlequin if you don't know who I'm talking about. XD

I'M SORRY THIS ISN'T A TL;DR I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. ;_______________; *sobs*

Also, I know this is early. But I don't flipping care.

319-happy_anniversary_balloon.jpg

iphone-cake.jpg

^You don't like iPhones but this cake is flipping cool.

Vacuum_Fried_Carrot_Chips.jpg

"I luffles fried chips. <3" My memory is awesome. Also I think those are called carrot chips but they're fried so whatever.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

EDIT: Ending is not bad. Don't play with me, Chris. ;__;

Last edited:

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
  • Hi Chris. :DDDDD I just want to take the time to say Happy Anniversary. :3 You've quickly grown into one of my good friends. You're really funny and awesome and cool and and and. /shot

So, Happy Anniversary! :D /typo'd it the first time

Years
  • Happy Anniversary Harlequin. I think we've had our unfortunate misunderstandings in the past, but I think you're a pretty cool guy since then. (b'-')b It's been two years for you, and I hope that you still find it fun to come on here every once in a while in the days after.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • Happy Birthday Anniversary Chriss, have fun and stuff idk.
    Hard to be creative with a reply when you're meant to be studying xD

So like, here's somewhat of a real post?

We've had ups and downs, predominantly downs xD. But I feel we're on good terms at the moment, probably the best we've been since I've known you, and I like that. It's fun talking to you without being at each others throats I guess, I'm just glad you gave me a chance to make my own impression on you, instead of you leaving it up to some people's opinions to judge me.
    Again happy Anniversary, enjoy your many years and yeah yeah~

Last edited:

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Right, I have absolutely no idea what to say since we don't talk to each other anymore. But still!

Happy anniversary, Christophe. You're an absolutely fantastic person and someone whom I love being friends with. The times we've spent laughing together have been some of the best and I can't think of anyone else I'd rather read "wand to willy" Harry Potter quotes with. Carry on being a lovely friend and carry on posting for another 2 years, please, because you do brighten my day a lot. ilu!

Magik?!

Georgums.
    Years
  • Well, I still haven't spoken to you a lot but you were one of the first people to post in my intro thread and when you're not helping Fernando to be mean to me, you seem to be alright!
    Congrats on surviving this place for 2 years, and I hope we can become closer in the next 2 years (though please don't take that long or I'll forget who you are). Happy anniversary!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Happy Anniversary Christopher,ever since we started talking this year I felt we've connected more,I feel kinda funny for being shy,but you are an awesome person at best. I'm glad to hear we can relate and I can tell you anything I want and you listen. Thanks for being a good friend even through some up & downs. Love you and this is to many more years to come.

Back