• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy B-Day Kike-Scott! (Que los Cumplas Feliz!)

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
  • Well, it's the first time I'm doing this kind of stuff, so don't blame me if I'm doing correctly, ok? XD

Are you wondering who is Kike-Scott? Well, he is just another rom hacker and spriter around Pokecommunity, he works hard at whatever he does, so he deserves the recognition of the whole PC, meh... he should be recognized by the universe!!! XD

OK, I went too far. Perhaps "recognized by the world" would be enough. Happy Birthday Kike! I hope a lot of people (specially the guys from SP) come to this thread and wish you a happy b-day too. Let's try to keep the posts in english, however.

Meh, que tanto... FELIZ CUMPLE KIKE!

(And, where's my present...? Oh, now I remember, it was a cake, however... I wonder where is it now...? I think last time I saw it Jeremy was near it... XD)

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    It's Kike birthday? Great! Well, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Kike-Scott, and I hope you'll have a good day today. ;) Though you may check up on here later, let's hope for the best for you, and for great fortunes and luck in the future. :D Take care now, and keep studying (and hacking)! :)

Goku Goku

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
    Years
  • Well, it's the first time I'm doing this kind of stuff, so don't blame me if I'm doing correctly, ok? XD

Are you wondering who is Kike-Scott? Well, he is just another rom hacker and spriter around Pokecommunity, he works hard at whatever he does, so he deserves the recognition of the whole PC, meh... he should be recognized by the universe!!! XD

OK, I went too far. Perhaps "recognized by the world" would be enough. Happy Birthday Kike! I hope a lot of people (specially the guys from SP) come to this thread and wish you a happy b-day too. Let's try to keep the posts in english, however.

Meh, que tanto... FELIZ CUMPLE KIKE!

(And, where's my present...? Oh, now I remember, it was a cake, however... I wonder where is it now...? I think last time I saw it Jeremy was near it... XD)

Oh, Zel, that words...:'( Is just... Oh! I just saw you, Thanks!

And, Jeremy, i know what you did last summer! (Here's still summer xD)

It's Kike birthday? Great! Well, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Kike-Scott, and I hope you'll have a good day today. ;) Though you may check up on here later, let's hope for the best for you, and for great fortunes and luck in the future. :D Take care now, and keep studying (and hacking)! :)

Goku Goku

Really thank you Goku Goku! I appreciate you single posts in the old CS Thread, every time when i post something there you replied to it, hehe.

Ok, for everyone else at the Community that wishes me a happy birhtday, thank you!

fedex_sc_14

FeDeX
    Years
  • English:

Happy Birth-Day Kike!
    I hope all your wishes came true!
    Well, You know, you are a great friend, a great hacker-spriter!
    I love your works in your hacks and sprite!
    Again Happy Birth-Day!

Well! Bye-bye!

Spanish:

Feliz Cumpleaños Kike!
    Espero q todos tus deseos se hagan realidad!
    Ya sabes que eres un gran amigo, un gran hacker y spriter!
    Me encanta tu trabajo como hacker y spriter!
    De nuevo feliz cumple!

Bueno Adios y suerte!

Back