• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy Birthday Dark_Pikachu!

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
  • -_- no one would bother to put up a thread for that, I searched... wasn't expecting that someone would bother so I did it myself

So, yeah, it's my birthday... end of subject... -_- *points to birthday cake* Anyone can have a slice if they say happy birthday...

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Finglonger said:
    eh, I dont mean to flame, but this is pathetic.....-_-
    It is so pathetic that she started the birthday thread before I can get here to start one for her... >>; I was a bit busy earlier... meh ><;

Either way, happy birthday DP! ^_^

Hope the sales for your books will go through the roof ;p

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    I'm sorry if this a pity happy birthday but I hate to see someone not get wished a happy birthday by lots of people.So,Happy Birthday!*gives a birthday cupcake*

Monzae

Poison Technician
    Years
  • Happy Birthday DP! If I hadda known I would have posted one v___v; I hope you had a great day! <3

Kylie-chan

Years
  • frostweaver said:
    It is so pathetic that she started the birthday thread before I can get here to start one for her... >>; I was a bit busy earlier... meh ><;

Either way, happy birthday DP! ^_^

Hope the sales for your books will go through the roof ;p

well someone thought of the thread ^__^ I was gonna wait

and thanks for the wish... actually half the school has cornered me and demanded when my book is coming out and then say ok I'll get it... so they might

darkblastoise89

mech lover
    Years
  • i woulda posted a thread for u, but we live in different timezones obviously....well in any case, happy b-day D_P! hope you have a great day!
    -matt

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • And what...you didn't think Lily will make this either? ;; She keeps all November birthdays in mind...but oh well. *shushes finglonger ;_;*

Happy B-day DP, truly! Keep up the good work in fanfiction. ^_~

Kylie-chan

Years
  • wow three ppl...

dun worry about Finglonger, we gave each other mutual bad rep so I ended it by reporting it as rude ("problematic").

thank you so much everybody! This has been the best bday ever as ppl I don't know in a RL sense have wished me it, I got ultra-cool pressies, I had a good day, and I got a Groudon ex today as a bday present! (nan picked it up at the op shop when she was in there (lately there's been really rare porcelain things in there, etc.) and thought "Hmm, pokemon cards, I'll give them to her for her bday.)

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Err, it's a little awkward, but let's just move on to the birthday wishes and stuff. Frosty and Lily would have made one anyways, so just pretend they did. Or something. XP

And of course, happy birthday. ^_^

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • *Pops out of cake wearing leather.* Hey sweetie! Happy birthday! *Hugs.* *Gives money.* Have fun! ^0^ Happy birthday! w00t!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Don't directly flame like that, please. We're past that issue now remember?
    Thanks.

Back