• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy Birthday, Derrick!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    My apologies for being super late. D: and I didn't realize this when I was talking to you earlier today on MSN >______<

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DERKY!~

You were one of the first people I've met when I was new. And I'm soo glad you're my friend. ^_^ Thanks for being there and thanks for being such an amazing fwend. :D I hope your birthday was super awesome yesterday! :D

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    happy birthday derk ive known you for a while :D

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    Happy extremely late birthday, Derk! I know that I already told you as soon as it was your birthday on IRC, but I wanted to post in this thread just so that you can save it or go back to it, rather than searching through logs for forever :3. Anyway, keep being... Derrick and I hope you had a happy birthday!

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
    I think I'm kiiinda late but!
    Happy late birthday, Twilight Sky! :D -throws some cake at you-

Happy Birthday, Derrick!

Back