• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Happy birthday Forest Grovyle!~

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
Years
  • Ok firstly the reason why I have put this here is that my gift to FG is a picture. Please move if needed.

FG I've drawn you a pic almost every year since I've known you. I was stupid enough to lose the friendship we had. Your a fantastic person and like every year, I wish that this is the best yet! I hope today is really special for you.

Please forgive the rushed image. I worked on something far more complicated, but (as Mimx/legend knows) I managed to lose it :( So this was rather hastily put together, but still with the same wishes of a great day.

Take care! Keep Boroi wishing ;p

~Igtica~

grovylemedone.png

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
  • Awwwww thanks Iggy ^^ I actually really like the way you've made the feet bigger, she looks really cute like that!! :D It means a lot that you drew this picture for me. ^^

I had a great day thanks! :) I got Animal Crossing for the DS and have been playing it non-stop XD

--FG

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I saw it was your birthday on the main page, and I was gonna PM you...but this works too... ^^
    Happy birthday FG! x3

Back