• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy Birthday, Meganium90!

Years
    I'm surprised no one has made a thread yet. As the title says, today is PokeCommunity's resident Meganium's birthday.

Happy birthday, Megan. May this be the beginning of your most wonderful year ever.

I don't know you well as I haven't been a member here for long enough. Hence the short post. Sorry Megan!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    I know that you're one of the amazing PC user that I ever meet, and I hope you'll become the better you. Happy birthday Megan, and I hope things are going well :)

TY

Happy birthday Meganium90, i hope you have a wonderful day today and like Windy said, you are one of the amazing members i met.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
    HAPI BURFDAI MEGUHN FOR THE UMPTEENTH TIME <333 I'm just so happy for you that today's your special day! Not only one year older younger, but also one year wiser! You've been a wonderful asset to this wonderful place, so keep on being that same wonderful you we all know and love! Even though you may not be doing anything special today, remember to make it special for yourself and smileee! :D I'm so happy that I'm ending each sentence with an exclamation mark! Also, if you're not finishing that cake, save some for us xD

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    happy birthday axeliira sparkle, i mean megan :p you seem like a wonderful person to know all round, even though you hardly ever reply to any of my attempts to contact you :/ but thats the past, hope you have a fun birthday!

save some cake for us too if you may :]

Years
    PC's fave Meganium is a year older! Yay!

I have to say, Megan, you are a member who still continues to stand out among your fellow PC'ers with your love of NASCAR, Meganiums, and being one of our battle server regulars you sure know how to interact with the crowd. It's your special day gurl, so blow out the candles and have an awesome party!

Oh, and enjoy your complimentary Meganium too. Happy birthday gurl and stick around for more!

~ Hikari

Years
    Happy Birthday?! What do I have to say ... not much, don't we talk enough outside of PC anyways? Haha. There isn't much that I can say that you wouldn't already know, and that's saying a lot.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Happy birthday yoooou adorable person! I hope your day is filled with fun and laughter! <33

and yes, may our fun rivary continue. <33

Sirfetch’d

Gosh it seems like we have been friends for so long doesn't it? Probably because of how amazing of a friend that you are. It's so fun to have you around here and at the server. I always enjoy talking Walking Dead with you. I hope you have an amazing birthday and that you enjoy every minute of it. I'd post a birthday cake, but that would be boring. Here is a Walking Dead cake instead ;D

Sanguine

malignant narcissist
    Years
    Happy birthday, you amazing silly person, you!

You're an effing great friend who always knows the right thing to say. You always brighten the mood at the server, and I hope that you have a memorable birthday :)

Years
    I've already said it once already, but it never hurts to celebrate again does it? :) Hope you had a good day today Megan and happy birthday!~

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
    Happy birthday, meggy! :D

-Buys Nascar ticket for Meggy-

I don't know what to say, I already tell you a lot outside of Skype :C

Keep being awesome? :D

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Well, well, well, if it isn't my sister, Megan's special day. I wonder what she would do now that Taylor Swift isn't singing 22 anymore.

No matter, I'm still going to say Happy Birthday again for the 56th & final time :)

My presents to you from DeviantArt:
    Spoiler:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    The feeling of getting soooo many messages today.. I LOVE IT. <3

I'm surprised no one has made a thread yet. As the title says, today is PokeCommunity's resident Meganium's birthday.

Happy birthday, Megan. May this be the beginning of your most wonderful year ever.

I don't know you well as I haven't been a member here for long enough. Hence the short post. Sorry Megan!

Oh Jin, thank you so much for the thread. I wasn't expecting it, really! The cake looks amazing :)

I know that you're one of the amazing PC user that I ever meet, and I hope you'll become the better you. Happy birthday Megan, and I hope things are going well :)

Thank you Windy. You're a great friend as well. Keep on shining, ok. :)

Happy birthday Meganium90, i hope you have a wonderful day today and like Windy said, you are one of the amazing members i met.

Thank you, Shadow :) You're amazing too.

HAPI BURFDAI MEGUHN FOR THE UMPTEENTH TIME <333 I'm just so happy for you that today's your special day! Not only one year older younger, but also one year wiser! You've been a wonderful asset to this wonderful place, so keep on being that same wonderful you we all know and love! Even though you may not be doing anything special today, remember to make it special for yourself and smileee! :D I'm so happy that I'm ending each sentence with an exclamation mark! Also, if you're not finishing that cake, save some for us xD

THANK YOU AMANDUH FOR THE BAZILLION TIME. :) I appreciate the kind words. You're wonderful ok. <3

I would, but it's chocolate, and chocolate is my weakness sooooooo *runs away with cake*

happy birthday axeliira sparkle, i mean megan :p you seem like a wonderful person to know all round, even though you hardly ever reply to any of my attempts to contact you :/ but thats the past, hope you have a fun birthday!

save some cake for us too if you may :]

on your VM you called me aelita schaeffer, which is the wrong person, I would thank you for the VM but you had your VMs closed. :( who cares about the past, really. focus on the present. I'm pretty much open for anything! Thank you for your kind words. :)

PC's fave Meganium is a year older! Yay!

I have to say, Megan, you are a member who still continues to stand out among your fellow PC'ers with your love of NASCAR, Meganiums, and being one of our battle server regulars you sure know how to interact with the crowd. It's your special day gurl, so blow out the candles and have an awesome party!

Oh, and enjoy your complimentary Meganium too. Happy birthday gurl and stick around for more!

~ Hikari

Thank you Hikari. :) Meganiums and race car drivers are awesomeness. <3

Happy birthday my fellow lover of grass types! :D

You're an amazing member and I know the forums just wouldn't be the same without you.

Thanks, Slayr! You're pretty awesomeness as well. :D

Happy Birthday?! What do I have to say ... not much, don't we talk enough outside of PC anyways? Haha. There isn't much that I can say that you wouldn't already know, and that's saying a lot.

We talk too much outside PC, but that's alright, right? ily, pair. <3 Thank you so much ^__^

Aieee happy birthday Megan! I can't believe it's November again already. ;~~; I hope your day is filled with lots of cake and presents! Have an awesome one!

Yeah, November came by soooo fast. I felt like I turned 22 like... yesterday lmao xD. Also...is Lyra...sitting on a rocket grunt? xD

Thank you, sweet daughter of mine ^_^

Happy birthday NASCAR friend~ (what do they expect us to do until February D:)

And enjoy your birthday and stuff. :)

UGH I KNOW. THIS POST-SEASON DEPRESSION IS AFFECTING ME SOOO MUCH.

Thank you, fellow nascar buddy ^_^

Happy birthday yoooou adorable person! I hope your day is filled with fun and laughter! <33

and yes, may our fun rivary continue. <33

Awww Shawn <3 It's lovely! & yes, our rivalry will be fun and strong. We should battle more though! :P Thank you ^_^

Happy Birthday Megan <3

Gosh it seems like we have been friends for so long doesn't it? Probably because of how amazing of a friend that you are. It's so fun to have you around here and at the server. I always enjoy talking Walking Dead with you. I hope you have an amazing birthday and that you enjoy every minute of it. I'd post a birthday cake, but that would be boring. Here is a Walking Dead cake instead ;D

oh my god DAT CAKE.

Thanks, Jelli! You are an amazing friend to me as well. Mine went pretty well!

Happy birthday, you amazing silly person, you!

You're an effing great friend who always knows the right thing to say. You always brighten the mood at the server, and I hope that you have a memorable birthday :)

Moriiii <3 Always around to brighten the server every day...at your service! Thank yooou ^_^

I've already said it once already, but it never hurts to celebrate again does it? :) Hope you had a good day today Megan and happy birthday!~

I just had to do it.

Thank you, btw! I accept unlimited celebrations. :P

Happy birthday, meggy! :D

-Buys Nascar ticket for Meggy-

I don't know what to say, I already tell you a lot outside of Skype :C

Keep being awesome? :D

OH MY GOD FOR WHAT RACE TRACK? :D

Aww but it's the same thing though! You better keep being awesome too! Thank yoou :)

Well, well, well, if it isn't my sister, Megan's special day. I wonder what she would do now that Taylor Swift isn't singing 22 anymore.

No matter, I'm still going to say Happy Birthday again for the 56th & final time :)

My presents to you from DeviantArt:
    Spoiler:

SO. MANY. MEGANIUMS.

"56th and final time" I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE.

Thank you little bro <3

Back