• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: Happy Birthday Princess Clover!

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen May 30, 2024

Happy birthday Clover!

Here's a festive thread to celebrate one of the most helpful, elegant, and wholesome users of PokéCommunity - coupled with a large amount of chilly snow as a good luck wish for the fire situation... here's to a great birthday anyways, full of optimism, good wishes, and... supportive friends, right?
    Let's all wish a wonderful birthday to our resident fairytale princess Annie! ♥♥♥

Last edited:

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Happy birthday Annie!! Hope you have a wonderful day :pleaplup:

Years
    Happy birthday to one of PC's brightest souls! Thanks again for that Crobat drawing you made for me. I've treasured it ever since <3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Happiest bday happiest Annie! You're so very sweet and kind, and I'm happy whenever I get to chat with you :D Wishing you a really good day <3

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Happy birthday! Hope things are looking up for you. :)

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Happy birthday Annie <33 I always love talking to you and I hope you have an amazing birthday!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Wishing you the happiest of birthdays ever! ٩̋(ˊ•͈ ꇴ •͈ˋ)و

Years
    Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Princess Clover!

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    I would just like to say thank you all so much for the birthday wishes! It really means a lot to have the delightful people of this community make the day extra special! Times have been hard but coming online to see this did make me smile. 😊

I'm deeply grateful to all of you! <3

Back