• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy Birthday Threads

Should "Happy Birthday" Threads be gone?

• Just have one thread for them all and sticky it

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Make a subforum for them

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • They're fine where they are

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Forest Grovyle made a suggestion for this in the lounge. XD Well, I loved her idea of having a sub-forum for birthday threads. Really, the OC is soo cluttered with birthdy threads that that's all that's in there. @_@ *runs while birthday threads start attacking her*

~Kelsey

Cyber Link

Sexier than Raichu Master
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 19, 2005
    Sorry, I had church. Just got done reading through everything.

I am glad this is getting some thought to it. I don't normally post in the OC, but I love reading the threads and post. Having birthday threads dominate it is way too overwhelming.

I would have been more blunt and say ban them. But I'm more of a peaceful compromiser myself, and that would just upset alot of people.

My vote is for a subforum, if only until this thing dies down. Which I have a hard time seeing it doing that.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    girlgenius said:
    I think a sub-forum would work very well. It wouldn't have to be for just birthdays; you could make it for all holiday-like celebrations, so it would have a wider subject area. ^^

But that's just my thoughts on it~
    I just said that earlier.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • This is why I'm scared to go into OC XD If it isn't birthday threads, it was all teh fluff before it was moevd to FTiP. Hopefully, this should be one step closer to bring the OC to its greatest as it was beforehand >.<

Bay-kun

<That's me Oo
    Years
  • I agree with Eli, about how people like being singled-out, and having their own thread on their Birthdays. And since this can be done within a Sub-Forum, I say make a Sub-Forum for Birthdays. It would certainly cut down cluttered threads in OC.

That Guy

aka Amphros23
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2011
    Bayleef said:
    I agree with Eli, about how people like being singled-out, and having their own thread on their Birthdays. And since this can be done within a Sub-Forum, I say make a Sub-Forum for Birthdays. It would certainly cut down cluttered threads in OC.
    Oh cry me a river! Who cares...if they are that in need of attention then they can post a happy birthday for themselves. Just make a sticky thread so the forum cry babies can get thier recognition that they are getting old.

(I love being mean ;))

Last edited:

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    The thread was just made.That is a great thing.Shouldnt this be closed now since the decison was made.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back