• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: Happy birthday to Sheep!

bobandbill

one more time
Years
  • Another year, another celebration of the forever young Sheep!

Happy birthday to Sheep!

(Hint: she's our site owner so you better have a gift! Or else...)

Happy birthday to Sheep!

Happy birthday! Love you heaps, cutie.

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Hey, happy birthday Sheep! 🎉🎉🎉 Hope you have an awesome day, and thank you for making this site the wonderful retreat it is!

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Happy birthday Janna!!! May all good things come your way in the year ahead, and I hope your day is as lovely as you are!! Thank you for always taking such wonderful care of our community! :catheart:

Last edited:

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen yesterday
    I better have a gift, uh? It's her who doesn't open up my gifts, I always have to remind her! I'm... talking about Pokémon GO obviously. Hope you like that 100th gift of some random church :3c

That aside, happy birthday Janna! Have a wonderful one ♥♥♥

Retek

Banned
    Years
  • OMG I LOOOOVE THIS THREAD

Happy Birthday Janna, and also thank you. Thank you for just...being nice always to me, even when I feel down, constantly reminding me that there will always be someone to pick me up when I am sad. Your positivity on Discord and Forums always makes my day. THANKS A BUNCH AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Happy birthday Sheep! May you hold an iron grip on PC for years to come! <3

Years
  • Happy birthday to a lady beautiful outside and inside. I truly hope that it's a spectacular day for you and all you hold dear. You are the guardian angel of Pokecommunity. Serving the leader of our flock a tasty wooloo-themed sweetie to celebrate your big day.

Happy birthday to Sheep!

Have an amazing one Janna!

Happy birthday to Sheep!

Inky

:pleading_face:
    Years
    • he / him
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    Happy birthday Janna!! Hope you had a great day

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Happy bday Janna!!! I hope you have an amazing birthday <3

Years
  • Happy birthday Janna. You deserve a great day and year, oh great ruler of PC land.

If Pokemon Go worked on my phone, i'd send you a present. :) But for now, take my word that you deserve the best for all you do for us.

Years
  • Happy birthday to Sheep!

dear friend,

i feel kinda weird saying this, but at the same time i don't. you deserve any appreciation for all of the hard work you put in this site. but the reason why i'm writing this is because i want to express how much you mean to me as one of my best friends on this site. no matter how bad the times got for me, you were always there. telling me the truth, even some truths i didn't want to hear but had to. i'll be honest, it kinda felt like we were always bffs from the very start, we really did click. we have similar personalities and go through similar struggles. it's really no wonder i could always confide in you and trust in you about things. but more than that... i really do want to thank you. thank you for being such an amazing friend. an incredible, kind, and caring person.

i hope you have a great bday janna, ❤

Back