• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy Birthday USA! (Independence Day, 4July2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rukario

Banned
Years
  • Hey everyone, take a min or 2 to say HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY to all the US members here.

Happy Birthday USA! (Independence Day, 4July2010)

I also want to say have a wonderful and safe holiday weekend.. mmm BBQ. yumm!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Happy Birthday USA! (Technically in 2 days :P, but oh well)

4th of July here I come! xD

Last edited:

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
  • happy fourth of July everybody! hope you all have a great time and set off lots of fireworks.

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2010
    what about Canada that was yesterday as opposed to Independence Day that is in 2 days.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years

• America approves of this thread.
    Germany and Italy dislikes. :(

This might be a little bit early, but let's all celebrate this exciting day with fireworks and guns! We all fire our arms in tribute to our founding fathers who started all this!

Let's go, America! Great Britain... is cool too!

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Happy 4th of July, America. :D Independence, w00t. \o/

So, um... I have no clue what I'm doing this year. Probably a BBQ with friends? :\

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Happy 4th of July, fellow American PCans~

Not really sure 'bout my own celebration plans right now, but here's hoping they involve explosions! \o/

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • help i have to close at work and i know its going to be busy and i dont want to work :(

at least i get good food and i get to see fire works :)

happy 4th and they didnt include canada day because only like 12 people know it exists and you guys still have to go to work and stuff according to several sources

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    I'm not an American but I always wanted to step in the land of United States! <3

Happy Birthday U.S.A! :D

HallwayKid

The Illogical Scientist
    Years
  • help i have to close at work and i know its going to be busy and i dont want to work :(

at least i get good food and i get to see fire works :)

happy 4th and they didnt include canada day because only like 12 people know it exists and you guys still have to go to work and stuff according to several sources

Your sources appear to be wrong. We do get the day off on Canada Day.

And happy early birthday to our neighbours to the south.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back