• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy Easter! (Free Chocolate ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melody

Banned
Years
  • :O

Easter already?! Wow. Yay. Hehehe. Ooh. I think I'm going to do a blog post for today. :D

I WANT SOME CHOCOLATE!!! *steals about 3 pounds worth of it, gorges himself on it and then dies*

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Happy Easter everyone! I hope you all have the chance to stuff yourselves with candy until you are so sick that you vomit it all up again. ;)

...And then we can eat it all over again! :D

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
  • Happy Easter!  (Free Chocolate ;))

HAPPY EASTER PEOPLE AGAIN!

SkittyLover77

No, not the face!
    Years
  • *nomnomnom* Yay! Dark Chocolate! ;D

Happy Easter to PokeCommunity! :D May all of us skip our breakfast and eat chocolate first thing in the morning! X3

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    \o/
    Happy Easter everyone. Too bad no one else can have chocolate.
    BECAUSE ITS MINE OMNOMNOMNOM

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Ahhh I've had too much chocolate today! I'm completely full. I tried eating fruit to make me feel better, but it just made me feel even more full, blah. Merry Easter! I mean happy. It's funny how you can only say "Merry" with Christmas but "Happy" is overused, happy birthday, happy Easter and...I don't know. I suppose it's not that overused then. Too much chocolate XD Happy Easter, everyone ^^

MalafeX

Typhlosion #1 fan
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    Happy Easter everyone!:D

Me wants chocolate!:pirate:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back