• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy Halloween! (soon)

Swift!

The Swiftiest
Years
  • Australians don't usually do anything for Halloween, it's not a widely celebrated holiday here, so this candy-filled pumpkin hunt should be fun. :D

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • I love Halloween for the super cheap sales on candy. I usually put a sign on my door saying we have no candy when I'm really gorging myself. :)

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    That's why you'll never be a size 5 gummy. You're just too fat.

I love halloween. XD; Mostly because I can dress up and people can't say a DARN THING.

Years
  • Australians don't usually do anything for Halloween, it's not a widely celebrated holiday here, so this candy-filled pumpkin hunt should be fun. :D
    I don't know about that. It's not as widely celebrated as in the US, but it's getting quite big in Australia. It's more an excuse for parties, but that's beside the point. :D

PUMPKIN HUNTING! Time to kill some pumpkins. :D

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Happy Halloween! (soon)

That will be all.

<3

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • Happy Halloween everyone!

Just a reminder to you guys that Jake's not the only one having a Halloween event tonight. The Other Games forum is having a special Halloween Left 4 Dead play session at 10PM EDT. Make sure you guys come join us for some zombie killing action on the PC and 360 - check the thread in OG for details.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Merry Halloween. o3o;

Yes, I'm weird and it is a merry time. :(

9PM? that's like... 9AM for me. idk whether I'll even be awake. XD

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • Happy Halloween! :D
    Another day where I do...nothing. :\ Oh well xD