• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy Halloween

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    For most holidays I love to do hoiday pictures. Since Halloween is near it was time for me to do a pic of the holiday using my very own characters. Anyway here is the pic and I hope you all enjoy. Oh and dont forget to leave comments and critques. Thank you all very much

Happy Halloween

The characters and costumes are as follows

Nozomi(front right side) is Medusa

Seigo(front left side) is a patched up zombie

Richi(the bird in between Nozomi and Seigo) is a bat

Ichiro(behind Nozomi)is Dracula. People tell me he looks like Ichigo but I say they look very different. He is my first character Ive ever draw and this was in the sixth grade WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY before I started watching Bleach. Maybe its a mere coincidence

Hazuki(behind Seigo) is a witch

Ryuuga(to the right of Ichiro) is the grim reaper which is cool considering he is a reaper in my mangas anyway

Abe(between Ichiro and Hazuki) is a cat

Happy Halloween to everyone and tell me what cha think

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    amazing coloring and drawing.
    yay for the use of crayons
    ^_^

Thank you but I colored in color pencil but I see why it looks like crayon xD

You just made me smile (:

Your welcome I do what I can :)

humnmn... a good use of wax crayons!
    it's really intresting! i like it.
    keep up!

Glad you liked it but its color pencil not crayon

Haha Nice Picture.
    Is It Done In Wax Crayon 0-o?
    Happy Halloween To You To ^^

Thanks I worked very hard on it and no its color pencil xP

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    Omg, totally awesome! I love all the little ghosts popping out of random places! I love how you costumed the characters too! X3

Back