• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy happy joy joy XD

Vermillion

Life is great
    Years
    Hi im Vermillion and never in a million years id i think id get back into pokemon but in 2004 it seemed to have just been reborn, and its attracting its crowd again and is silencing all those critics who say the damand for pokemon is on the edge of the cliff and is about to fall XD anyway im 14 and im maybe the happiest guy in the world, dont ask why but i am, im a DJ, i like animie and manga, im gonna be here for a long time and posting alot, i got my name from the slipknot song vermillion, which i adore and its a nice colour XD and i like banana's *breaths in* thats enough from me, must dash, word.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Vermillion said:
    Hi im Vermillion and never in a million years id i think id get back into pokemon but in 2004 it seemed to have just been reborn, and its attracting its crowd again and is silencing all those critics who say the damand for pokemon is on the edge of the cliff and is about to fall XD anyway im 14 and im maybe the happiest guy in the world, dont ask why but i am, im a DJ, i like animie and manga, im gonna be here for a long time and posting alot, i got my name from the slipknot song vermillion, which i adore and its a nice colour XD and i like banana's *breaths in* thats enough from me, must dash, word.
    Hi welcome to Pokecommunity. You will have a great time here,oh rebember to follow the rules too.You will have a good time here.If you want to be friends pm me.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    "Oh joy! It's a new member, Ren!" "Quiet Stimpy!"

Hi, and welcome to The Pok?Community! Post lots, make good friends, and have a great time! If you wanna be my friend, feel free to PM me.

Star6

PC'S Local Sci-Fi Geek
    Years
    Welcome to PC Vermillion. I hope you enjoy your stay here and become a active member.

Demonic Angel

I remember when I lost my mind
    Years
    Hey there Vermillion, welcome to PC! ^^
    I hope you enjoy it here, and if you're ever in need of a friend you can always PM me.

Riyuko

Galaxy Angel. X3
    Years
    Hiya, Vermillion! ^_______^ Welcome to PC. I'm Riyuko, but you can just call me Karli. If you need a friend or need some help, dont hesitate to PM. I'm always willing to help people. ^_^ Obey the rules, and have a great time!

~Karli

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    You're not going to be banned. XD.
    Anyways, welcome to PC =). I'm Lil' Schu, but you can call me Lexy or Schu. Hope you have a good time here and post lots! ^_^

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    Hey I'm Batesy call me Josh if ya want. Avoid taking candy from the midget, eating the gingerbread man and kissing and/or hugging Karli. XD

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Vermillion said:
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. Please follow the rules and FAQ. Have fun and have a great time.

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    Welcome to PC! Read the Rules and The FAQ, post lots, don't spam, And have fun! PM me to be friends!

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Hello and welcome to PC Vermillion. ^___^ I am glad to hear that you're back into Pokemon. Pokemon are such awsome creatures, I love them soo much. ^______^ Well, just read the rules if you haven't and enjoy your time here!

~Kelsey

Back