• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy Holidays, and a greeting from Pink!

♀ Pink

Is there anybody out there?
Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Feb 23, 2013
    Hi, everyone! It might seem a bit strange that I'm joining on Christmas, but I just got a laptop and so I was finally able to join this site that I've been browsing for so many months! Now, let me formally introduce myself.

My name is Pink, obviously; and that's also what I go by in real life. I really don't know where it came from, but, oh well. I've been a fan of Pokemon for a while, ever since I played PMD: Explorers of the Sky, and now I own about 10 or so Pokemon games... Probably a bit more. I'm just to lazy to count. ^_^ Pokemon, byfar, is my second favorite fandom, only below The Legend of Zelda, which I've been playing forever.

So, that's all for now, I guess. I'll hopefully see you all around, since I'm so dang excited to be on this forum and I'll be posting like crazy! So bye!

Years
  • Welcome Pink

Glad you joined :) I'm a Zelda fan too :)
    Actually Pokemon, Zelda, Final Fantasy & Spyro are all at the top of my list :D
    Anyway, i don't think its strange you joined on Christmas. I consider it a gift to yourself :D So again welcome & i hope you have alot of fun
    See you around :)

Years
  • Hi, everyone! It might seem a bit strange that I'm joining on Christmas, but I just got a laptop and so I was finally able to join this site that I've been browsing for so many months! Now, let me formally introduce myself.

My name is Pink, obviously; and that's also what I go by in real life. I really don't know where it came from, but, oh well. I've been a fan of Pokemon for a while, ever since I played PMD: Explorers of the Sky, and now I own about 10 or so Pokemon games... Probably a bit more. I'm just to lazy to count. ^_^ Pokemon, byfar, is my second favorite fandom, only below The Legend of Zelda, which I've been playing forever.

So, that's all for now, I guess. I'll hopefully see you all around, since I'm so dang excited to be on this forum and I'll be posting like crazy! So bye!

Hello Pink, and welcome!

We happen to have a mod here with a female sign in his username as well, our B2/W2 mod Jellicent♀, which is kinda interesting. You started with PMD: Explorers of Sky? That's pretty late to get into Pokemon. I had a similar instance to you, didn't start playing the games until Ruby & Sapphire, but I then went on to play the entire 4th Generation and also Black & White. Currently on Black 2 & White 2, and so far my experience is good, currently have 4 Gym Badges on my Black 2.

Legend of Zelda is also an epic series, with loads of great games to boot. We even have an emblem here awarded to dedicated Zelda fans, but the mods have to see if you're worthy of receiving it, but receiving an emblem is a good thing. Currently have 25 of them myself. Are there any parts of PC you're interested in? Browse and check out what you like, and make sure to read the general forum rules, as well as the rules in the individual sections.

I'm Hikari, and feel free to contact me via VM anytime, or ask a mod for help. Have fun here!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Last edited:

Cid

Years
  • Hi there, Pink! The artist of the same name actually releases some pretty catchy songs, so I sort of like that your username reminds me of her. :3 Also, Hikari mentioned Dustin-- Jellicent♀, and I think he deserves the mention because he loves that color a lot. ;D

Honestly though, it's pretty awesome that you joined at Christmas day; it's gonna be easy remembering your PC anniversary that way, haha. Plus being a member in this site is such a gift that you should really realize how lucky you are to have made that decision to register! Congrats on getting that spiffy new laptop, by the way. <3 At least you don't have to lurk this site anymore, and you can finally talk to people personally!

I know someone who's had a fair share of weird nicknames, too, and it's especially odd when something that is completely unrelated to that person's real name sticks and people call him or her that. :p It's awesome you came into the franchise with a PMD game! I love those games with a passion, ahh. What other games have you played? I feel obligated to ask who your favorite Pokémon is, too! Mine would be Squirtle. ;D Also I love Zelda too, so so much. I played Okami recently and how it reminded me so much of Zelda and made me miss playing those games probably testifies how much I love the franchise (fave game would be OoT although I think I'm going to love Twilight Princess even though I've never played it yet, lol).

I must say, that was a wonderful intro. Short, sweet, and straight to the point. You seem like a really cool person and you type perfectly imo (being the grammar nazi, I'm always a sucker for the good English speakers even though I don't speak well myself, so pardon me, haha), so I hope I'll see you around real soon, too! Now post like crazy like you said (keep it safely within the rules, please)! And have a blast! :D

Back