• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy Holidays from all at The PokéCommunity!

Years
    Happy Holidays everybody! I can only wish you all have lovely times with your families on this special day. (:
    Happy Holidays from all at The PokéCommunity!

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
    Yo, people of PC! A very merry belated Christmas! :D Greetings from Sydney, Australia. Didn't do much yesterday besides walking around with family and friends and enjoying their company, then ended the day with dinner together with my family. Hope everyone else had a splendid Christmas filled with joy and happiness! <3

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2017
    Well, i arrived to this topic late for christmas xD, but, happy new year to everyone!!!, i am glad to see a lot of people in the community saying marry xmas to the others, and the staff is so nice too ^^

Back