• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy Independence Day! (4th of July)

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
Years
  • Have an Happy Independence Day (4th of July)(USA) from all the staff at PC!

*Gives sparklers to everyone on PC regardless if they are celebrating it or not*

Now I'm going to try to not blow off my fingers...;)

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    *blows off Mewthree's fingers*

Quite similar to the time I almost burnt my knee with sparklers. XD Happy Fourth of July! X3

@Now I shall sing the National Anthem... *-* Oooh saaaaaaaayy caan yoooouu seeeeeeeeeeee? XD

Last edited:

Henrik

d'oh!
    Years
  • I'm not American but happy 4th of July to all of you who are!
    Happy Independence Day! (4th of July)

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    weee Sparklers!! Happy 4th of July to everyone on PC! And mewthree, you can't type with stubs for fingers, so don't get too close...

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Happy Fourth of July to everyone on PC! Where I live, they showed the fireworks yesterday. o.o''

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
  • *Throws Sparkles all around* Happy Fourth of July everyone ^__^ The only thing I do for this time of year is, I like to watch nice colorful Fireworks :D

ScyKinG

Can't Be Touched
    Years
  • Happy 4th Of July! Even tho in Arizona we can't shoot off fire works, I hope you guys enjoy it!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Whee! The time of the year when my family spends hundreds of dollars on bottlerockets and nearly illegal fireworks!
    Going to be a good night tonight :P

( I'm going to stuff a bunch of bottlerockets into some pvc pipe, and life them all ;P )

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    \o/ Happy forth everyone!
    Lets all try not to lose both of our eyebrows. ;D

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • OMG! -hands sparkler back to mewthree- I dun like sparklers. D:

But happy fourth everyone! :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Happy Independence Day, everybody! Enjoy all of the pretty colors and eventual holes in the ground that so fit the holiday! After all, what better way to celebrate your country's independence than blowing up a small part of it? ;)

Happy Independence Day! \o/ Hope you blast your arm off have fun~!

Looks like Team Rocket's blasting off again!!

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • Yaaaay! Rock on! Fourth of July FTW! *Runs around like a loony with sparklers in both hands, lighting both curtains and furniture on fire*

...hmm? Independence day? What independence day? XD

Well, I'm not really American so I usually don't think too much about the 4th of July, but seeing as how today is the day my compulsory service in the Finnish military ends (yay for freaky coincidences =D) I'm feeling happy as can be and more than ready to celebrate, so...GO 4h of JULY! WE LOVE YOU! <3

Seriously, have a nice day, you all. Because when I saw that expression of utter despair on the faces of those dudes who will be staying for another six months with the 2/08 contingent it sure made my day. =D

Back