• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy Kwesi Day!

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    A long time ago, I suggested we dedicate Oct. 16 to be caled Kwesi Day. Why you ask? Because this day commemorates the 2nd anniversary of when Kwesi first moved PC onto a vBulletin forum. Before that point, it was a small, obscure forum. So everyone celebrate Kwesi Day. XD

Gr8person62.2

*Insert_Evil_Music_Here*
    Years
    I don't quite remember the creation of this day, but anyhoo, yay!

Happy Kwesi day everyone! *feels awkward*. Where is Kwesi anyway? I havn't seen a post from him in, forever!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Ooh, wow! This was a neat idea, lol. ^_^ I'd like to have seen what the forum was like before it became a vB. I wonder if Kwesi remembers this?

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Happy Kwesi day everyone! *hands everyone a Kwesi goodie bag containing Kwesi plushies, Kwesi badges and Kwesi chocolate* To think that this place was on any other board apart from vBulletin... those were the good ol' days. XD

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Congrats on developing such a well-known forum kwesi ;)
    Great job! Happy Kwesi Day!

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    Mr Cat Dog said:
    Happy Kwesi day everyone! *hands everyone a Kwesi goodie bag containing Kwesi plushies, Kwesi badges and Kwesi chocolate* To think that this place was on any other board apart from vBulletin... those were the good ol' days. XD
    Wow, what's inside? *opens up and see*
    *eats chocolate*
    Well, I love this forum since the moment I first joined it, and VBulletin's a great system if not for that license you need to pay =P

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    This forum is the shiznit XD Yay for Kwesi!

Merry Christmas! XD

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Mr Cat Dog said:
    Thanks MCD *opens it up* *blinks a few times* it's full of D (Dakota) stuff, this is not Kwesi. XD

Kenshin11212 said:
    This forum is the shiznit XD Yay for Kwesi!

Merry Christmas! XD
    YAY Christmas is here. What did you get me Kevin? XD
    *gives Kevin a free goodie bag from MCD* remember I paid good money for that. XD

It's to bad Kwesi won't be on to see where PC got it's second year. *Goes off to AIM to find him*
    XD

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    Cool, Kwesi is such and awesome name. XD And his AIM name is also pretty original...who'd ever think of "Call Me" then add your name at the end. :S I worship Kwesi...

Back