• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy Mother's Day (USA, AU, CAN, NZ)

Rukario

Banned
Years
  • REMEMBER to take the time to wish your MOM a happy Mother's Day and thank her for all the wonderful things she has done / continues to do for you.

Attachments

• Happy Mother's Day (USA, AU, CAN, NZ)
      mothers_day.png
      35.1 KB · Views: 136

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
  • I've already called my mom in France.

Plus, my son did the cutest thing, he wrote I Love You in English for the first time! It was so sweet.

Happy Mother's Day, everyone.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • Wishing my mom a happy mother's day was the first thing I did this morning. I wish any mothers here on PC a happy mother's day as well.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • I had to work, but I bought her some flowers afterwards :) Happy Mother's Day!

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Already called my mom to wish her a Happy Mother's Day...She was unusually excited (maybe I should call more often :O)

Happy Mother's Day to all those other PC moms! XD

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I wished my mother a Happy Mother's Day, by giving her a card I picked out. It's one of those cards that you can record your voice and then it plays music~

Then later, she opened her gift. I told my dad to buy her a rocking chair! :D
    She loved it~

Happy Mother's Day to all of the other PC Mother's out there on Earth~ <3

Years
  • I sent my mum a nice Euro Sponge cake (that's spongecake with a layer of custard in the middle) as well as a phone call wishing her a happy mama's day.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Well we took our mom for breakfast at IHop, and she got a free carnation flower there...which she gave to me.

Then we spent our whole time at my aunt's house having a good time.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • I spent the day with my mom and brother. we had a nice lunch at her favourite restaurant and enjoyed a nice frozen custard.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Happy Birthday Mom :) I hope there will be many more fun us to share. xD

Today, the family and I took my mom to breakfast and then we spent the entire day going over to a friend's house and watching a movie. It was nice, and I'm glad I can share it with the Madam who works so hard for my sister and me. :)

Cham

Cool Trainer
    Years
  • Happy mothers day mom~ I am lucky to have a mother who stays strong even when she has to worry about me for months on end while I am out at sea or in different countries, she is the best.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Happy Mothers Day to all of those wonderful moms who support and love us.
    Well today was technically nothing fun she got a big basket of fruit delivered to her. But still I am happy people care for her aswell.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I bought my mom breakfast at this diner about twenty minutes from my house in another town.

Happy Mother's Day to all mothers of the world. :)

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years
  • I made a art project in art class on friday and it needed to dry so I left it there and I have to give her a belated mothers day present anyways happy mothers day to all you moms out there!

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I wished my mom a Happy Mother's Day first thing this morning. :D
    All I gave here was a card I typed, but it was enough to make her happy.

happy mothers day

Back