• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy NavelDay ChanChan!!!

Seoul

diiirr!
Years
  • [Yes, I-r early. But hey.. Oh, and its to Iveechan.. heh.]

Take this day into great consideration for this is the day you received what would be the beginings of the wonderful dimple on your gut! Your bellybutton! The thing that collects lint and old skin cells. ...

So.. happy nakedday Ivee.. May you be blessed with many a opium-pea-crisp and steak..

You are a two decade old fart, kinda like me, but a bit older. (:
    In honor of this, I present to you some diddles I drooled out just for you with you and someone else in mind.

Firstly, I decided to make your utterly favourite pokemon!! -BooHoo MewTwo!! Yes! All for you! And all of you too and your navel too!
    Secondly, I present you with the bizzare eon, Secucumbereon!! Yes.. your fav, I know.
    To everyone,.. It crawls around in the mud on its tiny legs, and uses the tentacle like feelers around its jawless mouth to locate edible tidbits, debris etc. Its signature attack is 'eviscerate'.. that is, the liquidy projection of its intestines through its anus to distract a predator. Yes, and it regenerates in about a month. (: So the prey lives and the predator gets something to nibble instead.
    And I proudly put my name on this.. o.o..

So, how about we all give Ivee a horrid 'group hug' just to void her of sufficient oxygen and Ill eat the cake and candles as I know noone likes sugar and solid lipids. To make up for your particular distaste for sweets, here is a sugary, cake-flavoured, one-of-a-kind cup of tea. And a chozo. Enjoy.
    [Would you rather have, say, wong-tong soup to replace the cake? O.o]

Love.. from teh freak herey.. aka 'Me'.

Comments, questions, concerns? of all things.. contact 'Me'. Got a phone card/long distance plan? You can phone 'Me'. just dial 1-800-Phone'Me'

Last edited:

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
  • Um... thanks for the interesting topic title. And pictures... I soppose o.o. Mewtwo and an eon... that will get you instantly popular.

And here's my first picture as a twenty year old.

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
    Years
  • Happy Birfday Ivee! I got you imaginary cake. It's like an imaginary number, only you can imagine yourself eating it. Yeah. *hugs!* <3 ^_^

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
  • We can't open the card... And I don't think you would be allowed to link to that since not evreyones a member there.

Back