• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

From The PokéCommunity Staff: Happy New 2017

Nas160

Sometimes here...!
Years
  • Happy New Year guys! I sure had a lot of fun this year, whether it be Pokémon, gaming or other things. I overcame one of the biggest mountains in my life and finally graduated high school. My newly-regained love for Pokémon got even bigger and better, especially with the new generation starting, and said generation will kick off next year and last for more beyond that. There have been many losses today, especially one in my own family.

And with all of the hard times we've had this year, and the uncertainty for the future for many reasons, I'm hoping that we can all try our best to look forward to a brighter, happier new year, both from things that we have control over, and things we don't.

There are lots of things I'm looking forward to next year; awesome new games and movies, going to AGDQ, my second semester of college, and of course, exploring deeper into this new Pokémon generation that has recently opened up to us. I hope to commit myself to Pokémon a bit more, such as using this site more often and staying caught up with the anime. I also hope to improve parts of myself including my tendency to do the bare minimum of work and at the last second. I also hope to finally build my gaming PC. Most of all, a new year provides endless opportunities for awesome moments and adventures!

Let's all hope for a great year!

Last edited:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Happy New Year y'all, from everyone in the US EST/UTC -5 timezone =)

Years
  • HAPPY NEW YEAR

My resolution is for this year not to be bad, odd years are usually awful for me

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Happy New Year, PC!! :>

I always love ringing in a new year here, because some of us have spent so many here already, haha.

My resolution to keep getting things in order and to be happier in general, which I'm taking some steps towards~

I hope everyone has a wonderful 2017!

smocks

fiat lux
    Years
  • happy year of the new!!!
    just want to say that all of my seven months I've been here, pc really did make this sour year a little bit sweeter :)

wishing for you all to have a delightful 2017 filled with prosperity and good health! ^^

rawcomrade91

Check out my reviews at SwitchJoy.net
    Years
  • Happy new year! We made it!

Spoiler:

Mewtwolover

Mewtwo worshiper
    Years
  • Happy new year!

2016 was really good year when it comes to politics, first Brexit and then Trump. I hope same trend will continue.

Years
  • Happy new year!! Had a nice dinner with the family, things are a bit awkward between some of us right now but we still tried to forget that and make today work. I'm one of those weirdos that went to bed right after it hit midnight lol. Hope you all had a good new year. <3

Back