• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy New Year 2006 from All of Us at PPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rukario

Banned
Years
  • Happy New Year 2006 from All of Us at PPN

I want to wish everyone a Happy and Safe New Year.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • It is now 21h00 in Belgium.
    In about 3 houres I wish you all a Pok?tastic 2006

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • Ok... Now there's 2 threads like this...

Well, happy new year everyone!

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • This is the last day of 05, everyone! kiss it goodbye, because at midnight, it will be in history!~
    Happy new years everyone, and i think i will make a little banner of my own x3 Done~!
    Happy New Year 2006 from All of Us at PPN
    Once again, happy new years, PC!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Lovely cards, Steve and Diamond~Star :D

What may lie in 2006? New hopes? New friends? New dreams and even new goals? So many things happened during 2005, some may've be good, and some may've been bad, you've done many things during that year, yet some of you may think it went by very quickly. Whatever happened to you during 2005 will be nothing but memories when that clock strikes midnight, another day would start...as well as another year, you may celebrate to your heart's content, but think about it, what may be the outcome of your future? Have you any plans? Have you anything to work for, to achieve? You shall experience good times..and bad times. But never the less, 2006 will only come once, so let us look forward, and strive for a bright year. Let us do what we can and make the most of 2006 :)

And furthermore, Happy New Year! :D

Last edited:

crystal_mew

- n i h i l i s t -
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    The year 2005 have come and gone with an incredible speed, much like any other year. Once the clock has striked 12, we've all managed to survive yet another year. ( A year in which disasterous events has occured one by one. .__.; )

Happy New Year Poke'Community!

What ever may lie for all of us in the future, just stay safe and take care.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Ok Happy New Year from all of us at PC. (Steve says PPN and I'll say PC) XD

For me 06 hasn't come yet, it's still another 6 hours and 30 mins. But I guess I can be a little early. Happy New Year!!!

Lets see If I'm still around to say "07 is almost here, Happy New to all of you". XD

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • Happy New Years you guys. I had great times here on PC in 2005 and I hope to have more in 2006. Lots of things will happen to me next year but I still love you all here on PC.

To great times to everybody in PC and to PC.

Years
  • Happy New Year 2006 everyone! A year with, love, passion, dreams, friendship and peace. Hope everyone had a great year and will have an ever greater one!

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    Happy, healthy, joyous new year to you all~! ^^

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Yet, another great card, PPNSteve. Hope everyone's enjoying the New year.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back