• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy New Year 2006 from All of Us at PPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • It's about 2 hours for me XD But I might fall asleep before midnight, didn't get sleep last night~

Happy New Year, everyone ^^

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Well sweeties, it's finnally here. Then end of 2005, and the start of a new year. We had shared memories with family and friends, but moments from now, this year is about to end. Take the time, to look back what happen in 2005, because pretty soon, the new year will arrive. Please, don't you fear. So peace be with you, and happy new year! ^0^

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • EEEEEEeeeee! It's now 2006 in NYC! I actually screamed and ran around my house with my little noise makers.
    Sadly, no one else was home but the cat upstairs.
    Oh well.
    I noticed those 2006 glasses. What are they gonna do when 2010 comes?

Black Ice

[XV]
    Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2023
    Yami's Girl said:
    Aw, it's only 10:30 of December 31 where I am. XD But nonetheless, I wish you all a Very Happy New Year. May you be more active on PC and for the sake of Pete, keep your New Year's resolutions. XD

New Year's Day is the time that people make resolutions/promises that they can't keep. They make stuff like "I will get a job this year" And end up without a job, or they get fired...it's just like that...anyway, in GMT-5, it's 2006. In GMT-6, it's still still 2005...

Lil_Azn_Gurl

dumb2. D:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 6, 2006
    Yay! It's 2006 here. :-D
    Too bad everything is going to be closed here tomorrow. :<

Years
  • Goose Gladwell said:
    New Year's Day is the time that people make resolutions/promises that they can't keep. They make stuff like "I will get a job this year" And end up without a job, or they get fired...it's just like that...anyway, in GMT-5, it's 2006. In GMT-6, it's still still 2005...
    I know... doesn't that suck? :/
    The US is so behind, we're almost the last ones to welcome the new year XD

Happy New Year...again XD

Black Ice

[XV]
    Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2023
    Yeah...dropped 8 minutes ago...lucky...we still have 52 minutes to go, but I'll probably be asleep by then ^_^

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • Oh
    My
    Gosh
    Crystal Clair celebrated an hour early before the actual new year
    profile change
    What can heal me now???? T_T So alone! I knew there was something wrong when I heard fireworks, telephone calls and the works an hour after my post here
    *is really crying*

Cookie luvs Green

I am not a Trainer. I am Ash.
    Years
  • Crystal Clair said:
    Oh
    My
    Gosh
    profile change
    What can heal me now???? T_T So alone! I knew there was something wrong when I heard fireworks, telephone calls and the works an hour after my post here
    *is really crying*
    I was wondering why you celebrated a bit early cuz I live in your timezone as well |3;;

Sorry about that, ya shouldn't be upset. This actually happend before when I celebrated New Year for 2003 ^^; We forgot to change our clocks when Daylight Saving time ended. XDD;;

Well,
    Once again XD HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!! NOW! I SHALL GO TO CALIFORNIA AND CLAIM DAT I AM FROM DEE FUTA!11 *brick'd* |3;; Merf!

Bastiko Pradhana

claims not to be Pikachu
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Folks, have a happy new year. I hope the new year goes well for everyone (and that includes everyone on this forum) no matter where the new year goes.

Years
  • Crystal Clair said:
    Oh
    My
    Gosh
    profile change
    *is really crying*
    Don't feel bad... better to celebrate early than celebrate late :3

It's now 2006 in GMT -6. *throws imaginary conefetti*

Silon

Amber for Ever!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    I have another 41 minutes left! :) It's 11:19! So... awake.. I hope to stay up all night. I did the other night, got no sleep for 36 hours straight. Wow. Well. See you all next year suckers! >:)

Clow

I foresee.... A bright future
    Years
  • Yah happy New Year from the GA Whoa, well even if your year has been bad we should start this one with a bang *fire the fireworks that can be seen all over PC, well.... I'm tired night from the GA may this year RULE for everyone in every way :D

Hotono

Hotono
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2007
    New Year's passed here looong ago. X3 But still, Happy New Year. =D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back