• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HAPPY NEW YEAR! (It's Global again, it's 2010!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    It's another 45 mins until New Years here in Brisbane but meh.

HAPPY NEW YEARS PC!! :D

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    HAPPY NEW YEAR! (It's Global again, it's 2010!)

Happy New Year PC! =D

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Can't wait for tonight! Best of luck to everyone, keep safe, and a happy new year to you all!

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
    Years
    Ok, first of all I'd like wish you all a...

Happy New Year!

And yeah, it's happened here in Australia already. Well should I say it happened 55 minutes ago? xD

So has anyone made any good resolutions yet? And Happy New Year to you too, PC. ;D
    Well I guess it's time open the gates to 2010. Welcome to 2010!

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    We had a big pary last night, so I'm pretty sure tonights going to be a nice low-key celebration with some friends. :]

No-doubt my dog will be spending the entire night/next few days underneath my bed, it's hates the fireworks. xD

Still a bit over 9 hours yet for me, Happy New Year to those in the future though. Px
    So has anyone made any good resolutions yet?
    I'm re-attempting a failed one from a previous year. xD;

I was going to try and give up smoking, but now I've bailed out fo that and am just going to try and stop cracking my knuckles. Px

P.S. "It's Global again, it's 2010!", sounds like a cheer line for it. xD

Last edited:

benthekid

Know one knows you like you do
    Years
    well done pc!its been a good year!thanks for welcoming me in to the forums when i came in november!happy new year every one"

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Spoiler:

^ taken especially for ya'll. and that took like 50 shots of fail btw >>

ANYWAY. HAPPY NEW YEAR PC. 2009 was amazing and I hope 2010 lives up to that <3

Also about an hour and 13 minutes left here~

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Happy new year. 40 mins to go. Looking forward to translated HGSS and a movie

Years
    Fourteen more hours in Ontario, Canada, but Happy New Year's to y'all silly Asians and Oceanians. :P

New Year's resolutions....same as every year, including not being able to achieve any of them. 8D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back