• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HAPPY NEW YEAR! (It's Global again, it's 2010!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
  • I`m using crappy expensive phone internet (something happened to computor) to bring this message, HAPPY FRICKIN NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!!

Detox

Happy New Years everyone! I posted this sorta late because of partying lol

Cuppy Cake

monstah~
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 1, 2010
    Happy New Year! PokeCommunity!

May God bless us all in this year~. God speed everyone! :))

Chaos Uxie

Spreading Chaos....
    Years
  • Happy New Year

Happy New Year PC.our country new year has been celebrated 12 hours agoLOL i was too busy with ma friends so i couldn't Post in PC.i am soooo excited about this year coz there will be lots more new friends and a lot of cool games are bieng released this year(including pokemon HG/SS) Wohoooooooo!!!!!!!

Mewtwolover

Mewtwo worshiper
    Years
  • Happy New Year! It has been celebrated 15 hours ago here in Finland.
    Btw, IMO it's not a new decade yet. New decade will begin on 1st of january 2011. I'll celebrate it then. :P
    It's just about interpretation so you can celebrate it now if you think that it began today. Read this for more information: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decade

Last edited:

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
  • Happy New Year everyone. I'm 9 and a half hours late, but I was traveling all of yesterday, so I crashed right when I got home.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back