• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy New Year!

Shadowz

Among the Shadowz...
    Years
    Happy new year Pokecommunity, i haven't been online for a long time and i feel sad, but 2008 is a new year right?... so everyone 2008 is going to be a long and ambudant year for everyone... hopefully.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Yes! 2008!

Maybe it will be better than this previous year.

Like the New Solar panels powering my house, I hope this next year with bring a lot of joy to everyone!

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    *Pops out of the cake.* x3

Well sweeties,

Happy New Year to you sweeties!

We're just another step closer you Brawl. x3

Pokefan2008

Objection!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2008
    Wow,it's the end of 2007...
    It's been a great year and so will 2008!
    Happy new year folks!

:t149:Pokefan2007

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    2007 was an awesome year (although the ending could have been a bit better in my case). I can only hope that 2008 will live up to its hype!

Happy New Year to all!!!

Waker of Chaos

Unlimited
    Years
    Happy New Year everyone. I hope you all had a wonderful year, and may this year be even better!

You can have Link. I'll take the Fierce Deity. :P

Ahhh, New Year's Day. A day for girls popping out of cakes, egg nog pouring out of pitchers, goals, reflection, and time's balls dropping.

HERE'S TO A GREAT 2008! *clangs goblets with all who post here and drinks his egg nog*

Back