• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy New Year!

Lil_Azn_Gurl

dumb2. D:
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 6, 2006
    Hello everyone, I'm new here! My name is Chelsea. I love sports, music, making new friends, drawing . . . and lots of other things.

Happy New Year. :-]

T3hCoM

Lunatic Moon Rabbit
    Years
  • Welcome to PC. Read the rules, and have fun.

And congratulations! You're the 1st member to join PC on 2006! :) (I looked at the members list.)

Years
  • Happy New Year to you too ^^~ (although the title confused me for a bit, I thought it was a thread in the wrong place or something XD You're fine though.)

Hello, and welcome to PC ^^ I hope you have fun, make some great friends, and read the rules (._.).

Lil_Azn_Gurl

dumb2. D:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 6, 2006
    Really? :-D OMG! That's so cool. x]

Lol. I wanted to change the title after I posted this thread. ^o^,
    Thanks for the welcome.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Welcome to PC sweetie! *Hugs.* ^0^ Please remember to read and follow the rules, post a lot, keep it kawaii, make friends, and importantly have fun! ^0^
    OMG! A LiL AZN Gurl?! I'm a LiL Azn Boi! X3 *Glompz.* XD Happy New year sweetie! X3

Lil_Azn_Gurl

dumb2. D:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 6, 2006
    Lol, hello. :-D Thanks for the welcome, Jeremy. n_n I'm vietnamese. ;D
    Omgosh... our birthday's are on the same day. o-o, But different years.

Last edited:

Black Ice

[XV]
    Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2023
    Hello, welcome to...hey, wait...you're also Vietnamese! Woohoo! Finally someone who is of my, um...country! Woohoo! Yay! Woo! Go Vietnam! Woo!

Lil_Azn_Gurl

dumb2. D:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 6, 2006
    Hey! :3 Lol, yeah, go Vietnam. xP Thanks for the welcoming and Happy New Year. :-D

crystal_mew

- n i h i l i s t -
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    Lyke, dude. Welcome to Poke'Community, first member of 2006. |D *le bow* Tis' a pleasure to meet you. Remember to follow the rules and have a great time here.

Happy New Year!~

DarkThunder

!\X/=|Zap|=\X/!
    Years
  • Welcome to PC!
    Chain of Memories said:
    Welcome to PC. Read the rules, and have fun.

And congratulations! You're the 1st member to join PC on 2006! :) (I looked at the members list.)
    Sorry to be the breaker of news but you are the second member in 2006.The first member in 2006 is someone named gaaaaaaaa.
    EDIT:Sorry.Appearantly gaaaaaaaa is the second member to join in 2006.Anyways congrats on being the first member to join in 2006.

Last edited:

Eefi

::Aura is with me::
    Years
  • Hey!!!^^ Welcome to PC!!! I would love to be your friend, so send me a PM anytime if you need a friend or help!!!^^ Happy New 06 to you!!^^

Back