• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
  • Posting this (or at least attempting to) at exactly 1:59.

Oh yeah, and those games, Heart...somethingorother and Soul...whatchamacallit... are also being released today. You know, those games without my favorite character (though her male counterpart is strangely present, complete with an unevolved Pokemon that removes any bit of awesome he might have had) and the ones that botched the sprite of my favorite Pokemon. Yeah... those games.

I'll still play it eventually, though for one reason and one reason alone:
    liz1.png

Can't wait to get her phone calls again.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • This?
    pcpiday.png

Yup, I came, I saw :)

And irony of irony, when I turned on my Platinum to do trades today, my play time was 314:14. And of course, one minute later would be 314:15...

And no, I didn't plan that one XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Actually, Audy did that for Erica. She didn't know how to do it, she was having enough issues trying to change her post count. XD

Back