• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I just want to wish everyone around PC a Happy Valentine's Day. Spend it with your loved ones. :3 Unfortunately for me I have to work very late on that day, but that is okay. I do care for everyone in my life. And I just want to thank them. =D

Now don't eat all your candy now, you will get a big stomachache. And you don't want that.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Thanks Zet and Tsukasa! ^^ Yeah I agree Mario, it is overrated. People will go out and spend over $100 worth or flowers, candy, and stuffed animals. To be good only for a day or two. It isn't about love and caring for that person anymore. All is it about now is to show off your lover with stuff. It is what it is in the heart that counts. Not the gifts.

Good thing though we are getting money so we can stay afloat. So every time we have a holiday, I guess I will have to think that we are getting money. So we can stay in business. Before I wasn't think that, but now I am.

Pft, by the time I come in at 7pm today, there won't be anything left. XD

Last edited:
    Back