• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happyfaceinc's sprite gallery

What kind of sprites should I do more of?

• Trainer fusions

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • Reposes

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Revamps

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Scratchs

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Type changes

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • None

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years
    Ive had some trainer fusion sprites I never shown you but here they are (not my best work)

^this one needs some work

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years
    I just made this I entered it into the october holloween contest thingy so dont steal this

Its a ghostly lucas!
    Here are tiles that I made

Hope you like em!
    And here are other random stuff

bagon recolors
    Note the dino pokemon (cant remeber what its name is can be inserted
    into unlz.gba cause it doesnt have anymore black)
    The magnimite is a repose

Last edited:
    Years
    thx, with this hack i made these:

fused: Happyfaceinc's sprite gallery Happyfaceinc's sprite gallery Happyfaceinc's sprite gallery

I actually made one myself, Happyfaceinc's sprite gallery my friend helped me made this without fusing.

due to personal things, this message is gone.

</3 Don't want to burst my ego, but it is a fusion.
    All my sprites are fusion, but pretty complicated and lots of editing goes into it.
    You had a simple outfit though, that helped.
    Spoiler:

I hope you don't think of me worst now. D:

*COUGHCOUGH* On topic..

HappyFaceInc I love that second sprite entirely, and the first one's hat looks pretty nice. Though I think the shirt would be worked on the the second, it's a little odd.

I love that girl with the dress! Did you make the dress bottom with a fusion or scratch?

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years

I love that girl with the dress! Did you make the dress bottom with a fusion or scratch?
    Well Its a fusion but the skirt it was only 1 color so I decided to make it kind of armyish so yeah it a fusion.

lriley777

Pokemon hacker lv.100
    Years
    oh sorry '-_- Its weird to find out that you fuse to though, cool sprites though!

*COUGHCOUGH* On topic..

HappyFaceInc I love that second sprite entirely, and the first one's hat looks pretty nice. Though I think the shirt would be worked on the the second, it's a little odd.

sorry, but if youve played pokemon colluseum you might recognize them.

Last edited:

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years
    sorry, but if youve played pokemon colluseum you might recognize them.
    Lornami is not talking about those sprites she is talking about these sprites

And here are more sprites yay!

^This is me but Im not that small
    The small guy weird guy thats kinda fat is currently used by darkshade so dont steal it
    and that weird sprite well.... I dont even know what it is (maybe its a fakemon)

Last edited:

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years
    Well here are some sprites I made for some of my friends
    I think their really good hope you people like em!

^ this one is lriley777
    And the other one is darkshade
    (These were NOT requests I made them beacause I felt like it NOT beacause it was requested so dont ask me if you want me to sprite a sprite for you)

Fyre

When Angels and Serpents Dance
    Years
    The spite of Iriley777 is pretty chill. =] You're good, way better than I am. I might put my sprites up in a bit. But by the by, you do realy nice trainer sprites. And I like the Dratinis. Especially the fire one.

Glitter Stain

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2011
    Revamps:

Scratches:

The revamps aren't revamps. You haven't fixed the shading, which is a lot of what revamping is.

The scratches could also use some better shading, and the outline is too thick on the left one.

And for the Giratina repose, what did you do other than flip a few of the body parts?

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years
    Oh ok well if you havent already noticed I made myself a trainer card might as well post it up

Im thinking about makeing a shop in the graphics and photography section on trainer cards would this be possible plz answer.

Glitter Stain

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2011
    Oh ok well if you havent already noticed I made myself a trainer card might as well post it up

Im thinking about makeing a shop in the graphics and photography section on trainer cards would this be possible plz answer.
    I mean, it's kind of simple, but if you do decide to make a shop, that's what the Pixel Projects section is for. Though, I don't know if you'll have much success with Kenji completely owning the trainer card market.

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years
    Well I can make the trainer sprites for them too so that might make a difference and thx Mobile Tsk for answering my question

DARKSHADE

Waiting.. In the Shadows..
    Years
    your very fussy arent u mobile tsk?

and HFI doesnt have the time to open a shop cos he's my spriter and i see talent in him :P

also HFI can i at least have the credit i deserve for my sprite? thx

Last edited:
    Back