• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hardcorecore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wobbubobafett

my backpacks got jets
Years
  • (if you dont get it, umm im making fun of people putting core at the end of every word trying to describe their band that sounds like every other band)

elitists music discussion?

Canadian diy screamo is the only thing i can listen to right now, Stonehenge records is amazing check them out the "Kick to kill" sampler is a good download, born dead icons is the best band on the label, their early work sounds to me like motorhead + amebix which is sick, their later work is just amazing screamo punk.

anybody listening to anything rad?

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Well since some time I don't remember ago, not very long, I've been into game/film soundtracks mostly; many evidently orchestral but they don't seem to fit well in any specific genre as they're made to fit the media they accompany rather than said genre... With bands, and thus vox, it gets repetitive for me like you've got some kid at your knees constantly appending your every question with "why", at least, if it's English; if it's something I don't understand it just merges into the instruments and sounds nice, but I'm a bit lazy at searching for bands, so I just dig into the music files of games I own 'cause it's all already on my computer.

But then, given what you're listening to I'm not sure it could be called rad. My tracklist is peppered with various forms of metal, but it's not played as much.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back