• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hardest Boss EVER!!

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Pluto the optional Superboss from Tales of Phantasia. Everytime he got an attack in, my party was dead, so I had to come up with my own strategy which involved timing character attacks so that he never could charge up one of his attacks, while also preventing from getting hit by his shield of flames. After many many tries and a lot of concentration I finally beat him.

But the worst part is, after a couple of years I discovered a really cheap way to beat him, which doesn't give you any problems at all. Well, I guess I made him much harder than he could have been xD

Sebastian_Sommer

Rocket grunt
    Years
    When I think about hard bosses, I think of post game bosses in the Etrian odyssey series with the theme 'scatter about'. My first time battling against them ended in a minute massacre since their damage output easily exceeds the characters max hp unless you put up proper countermeasures. They then get overshadowed by the super boss called Primeval which requires your characters to be near lvl 99 with specific skills to even ensure that your party survives its first assault. This super boss then gets one upped by another one in the fourth game called warped savior, where if you fight it at its full power, it could OHKO your entire party.

Another hard boss that I could think of would be the final boss of persona 3 Nyx Avatar, but that's because it takes freaking forever to kill the blasted thing.

Last edited:
    Back